Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Should I sleep? O_O

im guessing we'll have to set rules for this. first of all, post after every 4 hours (debatable) on this thread or new one, whatever u feel like, put like a description of how ur feeling, how ur reacting to ****, whats ur mood like, etc, and of course, since there is no way of knowing whether or not someones sleeping for like 20 min or something, there has gotta be some honour between the two, meaning if u do sleep, u have to say u did. oh, this is 24/7 no sleeping contest (at all, not even naps), coffee and coke and stuff that keeps u awake is to be debated upon by duckiijr and penguin

Ok fine i agree to this though idk if i will remember to post ever 4 hours :D I will have witnesses that im up also cuz like every nigh i voice chat with friends. and i also agree we can drink pop and crap though atm i do not have any lol :D

Duckii, you cant go more than 90 hours without sleep. You can die from heart problems. It doesn't make you cool to stay up for "4 days" no one should try and do this. It's EXTREMELY bad for your health to do more than 36. Not only are you tired but your body and mind start acting extremely strange. Can you die from lack of sleep?

the most ive gone without sleep was like 2 and a half days. duckii somehow i dont believe you were awake for 4 thats practically impossible without taking drugs. cause me and my friend only lasted around 3 days and between us we drank 2 cases of mountain dew (thats 48), not to mention regular food and other ****. And by the time it was over we had forgotten the whole last like 6 hours lol. It was like a dream and we were slap happy. like hardcore lol

You get very intensive memory loss/forgetfulness. It's really not possible to do a full 96 hours without a legitimate reason that is practically forcing you to stay up. Mental stress/disturbances are pretty much the only reason. Can you die from lack of sleep? torture is a reason not to sleep, you know if you fall asleep you probably won't wake up.

lol then care to voice chat all night :) I will prove it O_O my friend ninjew is trustworthy and he will tell u. I stay up with him voice chatting all the time

ah, considering the dangers of staying up as long as possible, im gonna have to say that its probably dangerous to do this contest, so how about, u guys go 2 days without sleep? instead of going as long as possible

Well, think of it this way... The news wasn't lying when they said lack of sleep can cause depression, heart attacks, obesity, sickness, headaches, hallucinations, (more than 2 days) etc... Would you REALLY wanna try your luck? Well, I guess you would.

***** this will prove a lot... have fun ****ing up your bodies, guys! (HELL no once won't do anything... that is unless you have a heart attack... (side effects include ****ed up blood pressure...