MajorKusanagi

Majorkusanagi - Counter-strike: Global Offensive

Division:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

In-Game Name:

Major Kusanagi

Steam ID:

Information:

I have no idea why i was banned. I was given no reason and i was banned while offline and as far as i know CronHippo wasn't on the server. Even if he was i did not do anything to deserve a perma ban,I was also given no warning i played on the server last night and today i joined so i can wait for others to join it said i was banned.The ban says Invoked on:01-25-13 21:55 this was over a year ago and i do not recall playing jailbreak at the time, i purchased the game during a steam sale and mainly played bots for 20 hours until recently this year. I find this ban inappropriate, as far as i can recall i only played on the server a few rounds and i have never been given a warning of any kind nor was i given a warning ban or kick of any kind i simply played on the server a few rounds went to sleep got on today and was banned.:( idk what i did if anything but my bad im sorry id like to play on the server again its better than all the other crappy jailbreak servers:hail:.

SteamID STEAM_0:1:51473855

Perm ban for reason: "other"

Stats say you had a 4 kill streak, my assumption is that maybe you mass freekilled (killed 3+ people for no reason) and then left. The ban disconnected option reason usually is "other"

No like a said i played last night without a problem the only people i killed the whole time was one in a pokemon battle and another after they killed the warden one went after me with an ak, i got on today and it said i was perma banned and i do not recall playing jailbreak a year ago i didn't really touch CS:GO then and even if i had gotten onto a jailbreak server i had no idea what to do at the time so i very well could have got on killed some people then left because people were ignoring me or something(i was a "bit" more immature than i am now). I am not a troll i wont just get on kill some people then leave so they get mad its just foolish. If that did happen a year ago i didn't know what was going on and the ban took place last night when i was offline. Why was i able to join the other night without a problem if the reason im perma banned took place over a year ago? It makes sense for the ban to happen after the fact not over a year after the fact.

Im fine with unbanning him, though i don't have access to sourcebans either way. @ThePenguin @Chrono input pls. thx.

Why don't you? You are CS:GO DL. You should have access, and forum powers, since there is no thread of you resigning from your re-acquired CS:GO DL status as of monday.

@ThePenguin

No like a said i played last night without a problem the only people i killed the whole time was one in a pokemon battle and another after they killed the warden one went after me with an ak, i got on today and it said i was perma banned and i do not recall playing jailbreak a year ago i didn't really touch CS:GO then and even if i had gotten onto a jailbreak server i had no idea what to do at the time so i very well could have got on killed some people then left because people were ignoring me or something(i was a "bit" more immature than i am now). I am not a troll i wont just get on kill some people then leave so they get mad its just foolish. If that did happen a year ago i didn't know what was going on and the ban took place last night when i was offline. Why was i able to join the other night without a problem if the reason im perma banned took place over a year ago? It makes sense for the ban to happen after the fact not over a year after the fact.

The ban was issued a year ago. not just now, The reason you were probably on the server (if you were last night) was because for a brief window of time, our servers lost connection to the sourcebans database and technically for that period of time anyone banned could have got in the server, but once connection got re-established, after the map change all bans would have been in place again.

Why don't you? You are CS:GO DL. You should have access, and forum powers, since there is no thread of you resigning from your re-acquired CS:GO DL status as of monday.

@ThePenguin

He didn't have access until recently because he kept forgetting to remind me to give them to him (whenever i remembered i was in the middle of league and forgot right after the game) Plus im lazy

also

Im fine with unbanning him, though i don't have access to sourcebans either way.

He didn't have access until recently because he kept forgetting to remind me to give them to him (whenever i remembered i was in the middle of league and forgot right after the game) Plus im lazy

also

so make your duties @Bleed @ThePenguin