Lovrus - nuclear dawn

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

Patricii

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:56073588

Information:

Ask unban me on the server [xG] Redstone # 3 | Chicago | 10P / 20Bots (216.52.143.7:27015) because this is an error and an administrator was 2 years ago. Today I wanted to play but could not because then I was banned for killing allies. Sincerely lovrus.

I did not understand, you remove the ban on me?

We will wait for @Stickz opinion, since he runs the majority of stuff there. You will get an answer soon.

So you were banned two years ago for mass free-killing on an clan counter strike server.

Could someone from the CSS Division move him to the CT Ban-list (with all the other freekillers) and drop the global ban afterwards? I see no valid reason in using an global ban for game specific related offenses.

what the fudge? is he speaking english?

Google translator is speaking it for him. Based on ban information he's actually an Russian player.

So you were banned two years ago for mass free-killing on an clan counter strike server.

Could someone from the CSS Division move him to the CT Ban-list (with all the other freekillers) and drop the global ban afterwards? I see no valid reason in using an global ban for game specific related offenses.

Google translator is speaking it for him. Based on ban information he's actually an Russian player.

@Rhododendron has to fix adding CT bans via sourcebans (It looks like this when you try to add a CT ban.

@Rhododendron has to fix adding CT bans via sourcebans (It looks like this when you try to add a CT ban.

I'm going to drop the ban because it's not his fault the CT Ban-list isn't working. Feel free to put it on CT once this issue gets resolved.

-closed