Insane

Tf2 highlander team ?

Good news and bad news

Goodnews

I got a monitor that is looks decent and performs well

Bad News

@Moosty i might be a tad late cause im anticipating that ill be eating dinner around that time idk.

+ my wifi is being buggy latly, im using a USB wifi adapter and getting ping from 50 - 200 every min, ill c if i can fix it

I used to have problems like that, so I switched to an ethernet cable. Really makes a difference ;-;

How we can improve:

To start off I am not intending to upset any of you guys this is constructive criticism. All of us have the capability to overcome the greatest obstacles and reach victory.

Some main points

Team chemistry:

Now I'm not saying we don't get along and ignore each other but we tend to block out other people. In our last match there were countless times in TS where we all talked over each other so of course we didn't hear each other. Because of that our team was completely shut down at some crucial points.

Stay together:

I find that a challenge for us. We tend to stray from each other putting our selves at risk of being picked, not being part of the push, and not protecting the medic. Now there is an exception to spy's and scouts (maybe snipers), where they can stray from the convoy to either gain intel about the other team or to get a surprised pick. Take the recent game we had, (me being a sphee) observed that their whole team was no more than a yard away from each other making it very difficult for me to get any where close to the combos, ultimately ending with the medic getting enough uber and could do a strong push.

Pushes:

Power in numbers. When we come to a push we do not have the whole team pushing at the same time, while other teams had the WHOLE team pushing. Also a reason to stick together.

Knowing the map:

This may not apply to many of you but I know myself I found my self confused while wondering cp_steel and found myself getting caught by surprised. But cp_steel is a relatively complicated map imo.

Again I'm not trying to tell you guys suck if anything I was dragging U guys down due to the lack of picks, but back on point we need to practice TOGETHER @Moosty PLS make a Saturday practice and not "practice and hour before the match"

@Ohstopyou

@Bach

@Sin

@Moosty

@Flareon @Cr1TiKaL

@RinAoi @Dethman

If I missed u im srry IM going from off from the top of my head + your steam names are different from your forum name which makes it harder on me ;n;

Also I've dedicated me self to give each person a rec for every game we win now on (you have to be playing in the match to be eligible to get the prize) this should give you guys more motivation to try your hardest.

Next map? ( pls be A payload map)

How we can improve:

To start off I am not intending to upset any of you guys this is constructive criticism. All of us have the capability to overcome the greatest obstacles and reach victory.

Some main points

Team chemistry:

Now I'm not saying we don't get along and ignore each other but we tend to block out other people. In our last match there were countless times in TS where we all talked over each other so of course we didn't hear each other. Because of that our team was completely shut down at some crucial points.

Stay together:

I find that a challenge for us. We tend to stray from each other putting our selves at risk of being picked, not being part of the push, and not protecting the medic. Now there is an exception to spy's and scouts (maybe snipers), where they can stray from the convoy to either gain intel about the other team or to get a surprised pick. Take the recent game we had, (me being a sphee) observed that their whole team was no more than a yard away from each other making it very difficult for me to get any where close to the combos, ultimately ending with the medic getting enough uber and could do a strong push.

Pushes:

Power in numbers. When we come to a push we do not have the whole team pushing at the same time, while other teams had the WHOLE team pushing. Also a reason to stick together.

Knowing the map:

This may not apply to many of you but I know myself I found my self confused while wondering cp_steel and found myself getting caught by surprised. But cp_steel is a relatively complicated map imo.

Again I'm not trying to tell you guys suck if anything I was dragging U guys down due to the lack of picks, but back on point we need to practice TOGETHER @Moosty PLS make a Saturday practice and not "practice and hour before the match"

@Ohstopyou

@Bach

@Sin

@Moosty

@Flareon @Cr1TiKaL

@RinAoi @Dethman

If I missed u im srry IM going from off from the top of my head + your steam names are different from your forum name which makes it harder on me ;n;

Also I've dedicated me self to give each person a rec for every game we win now on (you have to be playing in the match to be eligible to get the prize) this should give you guys more motivation to try your hardest.

Next map? ( pls be A payload map)

Yes! Also, PLEASE CHECK THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES. I had a good strategy that might have worked, but no one even looked :c

I cannot play next week. I'll be inactive and on vacation. I believe I already told @Moosty. But you guys should find a medic sub if possible.

Alright, will do. thanks for the heads up.

Sorry that we didn't see all the posts, we have decided to check the thread more often. Also I do think we really need improvement on our pushing tactics.

I had a plan, pls listen Critical. DON'T MAKE ME GET THE FOCKING BEYONCE SONG.