Edit History

kiriy

kiriy

quote didnt get the original post

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, LAN_Megalodon said:

This map used to be on TGH and I'm pretty sure it was removed due to poor optimization and whatnot. Also people constantly question whether it's based on a video game (apparently it is, not a lot of people are familiar with it though).

Actually I'm pretty sure there was a vote to remove it, you could probably find it if you really wanted, it's probably like months old though, it's been gone a decent while.

I can vouch for the poor optimization, the entire map was one big meme zone that was poorly designed. you could die just trying to leave spawn because they had nightmarish parkour as the only way to move at all. skill based movement should be a option to help you move faster through the environment not a requirement to cross the map without dying. everyone also had a strange attraction to the church in the corner for some reason as well.

kiriy

kiriy

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, LAN_Megalodon said:

This map used to be on TGH and I'm pretty sure it was removed due to poor optimization and whatnot. Also people constantly question whether it's based on a video game (apparently it is, not a lot of people are familiar with it though).

Actually I'm pretty sure there was a vote to remove it, you could probably find it if you really wanted, it's probably like months old though, it's been gone a decent while.

I can vouch for the poor optimization, the entire map was one big meme zone that was poorly designed. you could die just trying to leave spawn because they had nightmarish parkour as the only way to move at all. skill based movement should be a option to help you move faster through the environment not a requirement to cross the map without dying. everyone also had a strange attraction to the church in the corner for some reason as well.