Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

My new doggie. Mr.Farg aka Fargo

Well first i'd like to start off by saying, he was adopted from the pound, he was on the kill list, he had 1 more day to go, or he would of been put down. He has been at the scac (Sangamon county animal control center), For about 6-7months of his life. he is 11mo y\o now.

--

He is a husky mix, he is very energetic,He's an adorable dog, He plays fetch, he can beat me in tug of war lolol.

But overall he is just an amazing dog, and the newest addition to my family, and xG's family :-)

Well that's all i really have to say, and that i hope there's many more years to come with my new doggie :-)

Huskies live for a long time, i put mine down in July, the old bastard lived to be 19. Amazing personalities with that breed, he will be a good boy. Fargo as in the Cohens Brothers film? +1 if so. On a side note 1988 called, they want their color scheme back from your house. Yuck.

I've been wanting a dog for a while, But we went to the pound too look at two dogs, 1 named mason Meet Mason - ADOPTED, a Petfinder adoptable Mountain Dog Dog | Springfield, IL

and fargo, Mason was there, but fargo was down at our convention center. as a kids day thing, Big show or something.

He's not a show dog or anything, just that's where they took the animals for walk off adoptions.

We arrived at the scac And i instally wanted to see mason. We got our time to look at him, played around a bit, really cute dog, fun loving, bit jumpy but ovrall a good dog. Another couple arrived after us, and they went to look at him, They seemed to really like him, So we had the pound call downtown convention center to ask if mason was still up for adoption, so we said let that couple have him, (which hopefully they did adopt) so we went down to the convention center to get him, and we got there i instantly saw him, and he was so cute. Ended up finding out he was on the kill list, and i wanted him so we got him, So i saved a dogs life :-) so yaah. And god he is just so awesome.

No matter what kill list or no kill list i still would've adopted him, Just a great dog

Nice, look's delicious, any chance of ripen it up to be extra mouth-watering?

Shit.... my bad.

Really? I mean really??

[ATTACH]1556.vB[/ATTACH]

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg.b752fd128c5e2219e6ebfe55b59aef86.jpg

try not to eat it/sit on it rabid, but all in all, ur dog looks adorable, try to keep up with his energy levels, if hes still active after like an hour walk, try putting weights on him so that he tires himself out more, huskies are very high energy dogs, also watch the dog whisperer if u want tips on how to better train ur dog

Came to the thread late, not sure if someone else has already posted this.

Truly beautiful dog! Definitely deserves a nice family. If only it had an owner that wasn't so fat, one that could actually take it on walks. Lol