Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Admin Problem

Alright this is getting really troublesome.... We actually need admins doing their jobs when they are called into a server or is in one... im getting to many complaints about admins not doing what they need to do , Makes sure you read chat pay attention to chat more instead of listening ... So please watch over the servers when u are needed in one please go in to chec k up instead of ignoring and do nothing...

i got so many complaints about this is just annoying... how they spam me while im playing over and over so please make sure your actually doing your job right and know when to use admin and to fix problems thnx.

duckiii not only that but we also don't have such a big admin force to players, the jailbreak server could sometimes go hours without an admin on sight. We need to solve this by possibly opening admin applications or promotions which I heard are in the mist of this week.

Yeah, two days ago i asked Excision and Health100 to go into surf cuz of spawn killers...they both said "No"

THE reason why i came back to this clan is

1. The Servers (No lag)

2. My Friends (most are in this clan)

3.Good clan (not Unorganized)

4.Has Age and/or Maturity Requirements

5.Not Run by Retards that don't know how to run servers,members ect..

Yeah, two days ago i asked Excision and Health100 to go into surf cuz of spawn killers...they both said "No" and yes i did have Admin but the day i got promoted i left the clan no realizing i had been promoted. so now I'm back waiting for my rank Lvl3 Admin so i can do my job and make our servers fun and no rule breaking.

You might wanna reword that it sounds like the only reason for you coming back to the clan is because you just realized taht you had received admin. It just seems like your in it for the admin and not the community itself.

You might wanna reword that it sounds like the only reason for you coming back to the clan is because you just realized taht you had received admin. It just seems like your in it for the admin and not the community itself.

yea thats what it sounded like for me too. :(

there its fixed. thats why i came back

Yeah, two days ago i asked Excision and Health100 to go into surf cuz of spawn killers...they both said "No" and yes i did have Admin but the day i got promoted i left the clan no realizing i had been promoted. so now I'm back waiting for my rank Lvl3 Admin so i can do my job and make our servers fun and no rule breaking.

There is more then health and excision as admin, sorry if they can't be there in two seconds with their aid it just doesn't work like that.

the thing is everyone is on different timezones.....there needs to be more people promoted into admin positions or silence needs to let people buy admin......or else this is just going to be a problem

and relic i dont have you on steam, you didn't message me. i was in surf and people were spawn killing and camping when you were in there, i told them to stop or i would kick them and if they came back and kept doing it i would ban them for the day.

they where the only Admins on thanks though Dexter :D

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

and relic i dont have you on steam, you didn't message me. i was in surf and people were spawn killing and camping when you were in there, i told them to stop or i would kick them and if they came back and kept doing it i would ban them for the day.

no actually i went into mumble and told you myself...you didn't take Action...but I'll add you on steam for next time?...sorry I'm not trying to get you in trouble or anything..justt saying dude...

Please keep the buying admin part out, but we do need some admins based on time zones. I would recommend trying to recruit some xG members that are on during different times of the day so that we can have admins on when they can be on.