Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

Dropping Guns

Someone has told me that when a T has a gun holstered, you can straight up say "drop that gun" without saying a name. Don't you have to say a name? It's been said by many mods and admins that you must say a name and a person is accusing me for freeslaying.

It's things like this why the MOTD is so freaking long, people look for loopholes anywhere.

You're right Turdwig, they have to call the T by name.

"If a T has a secondary or primary holstered, a CT must order them to drop the gun either over voice command or chat command."

And yes, you always have to use their name, otherwise CT's could just run around saying "drop the gun".

I love how you modified the whole story. It's exquisite.

First of all, he has a primary, and it wasn't holstered, he was aiming it at my face (AK-47) but didn't shoot. I shot him first, you slayed me and told me that I did not know the MOTD that I had to CALL HIS NAME and wait 2 seconds for him to drop the gun. Deathgod himself intervened and told you that you were WRONG and you still proceeded in saying that I was wrong.

The only thing you did ask me is if "He was shooting it", I said no, he was just pointing it at me.

(Player was "bigboss", can't remember his clan tags)

I didn't call anything because he was pointing it AT ME.

@@McNeo:

"Then you should have just shot him if he had a gun pointed at you. Or tazed him."

Strange McNeo, it says in your own rules that I may kill him. Are the rules outdated?

"If a T aims directly at a CT or opens fire they are immediately a rebel and may be killed."

Sign in to follow this