Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

Bullshit...

So me and my friend go on the minecraft server and me and my friend find a secret place with nice chests, we managed get tnt and attempt to blow up the chests because they were protected. They dont break... I am enraged by this and get a creeper and it still does not break the chests...

Dis shit is gay on a factions server, raiding is completely removed pretty much.

Please removed lwc (You said you would a while ago...)

Also I want dat fawking creative part up I want to play in it so bad...

Ah. Seems interesting. I should try playing mc with xG, but I'm so used to playing on my three person server with friends in real life.

what do you mean?

I think he means starting a new world or something like that.

EDIT: Also, maybe starting a new Tekkit world would fix the weird stuff thats going on with that server? (Like make a backup of the world and try making a new one to see if that helps)

Well I haven't been playing faction too much since my faction completly obliterated raperaiders, but if you ask deo or arth when they are on to remove the protection, I'm sure they will.

That being said, I really need to try out the tekkit. Is it populated?

Well I haven't been playing faction too much since my faction completly obliterated raperaiders, but if you ask deo or arth when they are on to remove the protection, I'm sure they will.

That being said, I really need to try out the tekkit. Is it populated?

Haha, me and DJ were on vacation when you did that crap.