Sign in to follow this  
thefalcon

Thefalcon 4 Mod <3

Well, let me start out by saying iv'e been in xG for roughly a year and a half, on and off. Iv'e been in jailbreak multiple times. I stick out and do my best to stand up for all the rules. In CS:GO I am always helping the new players and teaching them new things on how to better play jailbreak. I know MOTD like the back of my hand, and take pride in proving "newfags" wrong when they are warden.

For the past month or so iv'e really been stepping up my game and getting more involved in the community by going to all games. Ive met lots of new guys on GMOD, TF2, Minecraft, DayZ, CS:GO and much much more. Ive become a more active person on the forums and am looking forward to becoming something more than an ordinary player.

I love this community and I apreciate any comments, questions, and or concerns you may have about my request to step up to this position. Thanks for reading and go ahead and throw some ideas at me :)

+1's:

Cristo

Ducki Jr.

Hidingmaster

Draxx

Speechluss

Trente

Ero_Sennin78

-1's:

Remaining at a 0 for now. Played with you several times and I agree that you are active in the server. However, the way you play is a little sketchy at times such as baiting. Still not sure if you're as mature as people are saying you are. Just will have to play with you a little more..