Monsterdog

[xG]Towlie The Wizard

Well I left and I have decided that maybe I should give xg another go since some of the people that were a annoying left. I feel like that everybody has a 2nd chance and so I feel like applying for xg again. I have always been a good person but when I first started I kinda wasnt. But since all that has happened to me I have decided to rejoin and if I get accepted I will close Anti-xG and I will let somebody else renew it cause I feel like xG has always been their for when I needed something to do. Yes this is for NS2 and CS:S and so anybody from those 2 div's can suggest. So go ahead and +1 or -1 but plz leave a comment why I should/should not be in xG. Love the comments so I can accept them and modify my attitude.

Dude, you just made an anti-xg steam group. (and I believe they are banning all members of that group) I'm not sure if you made it in an attempt to troll or because you really feel that way. You've just been unbanned. -1

+1, As long as you get rid of the Anti-xG steam page. I don't think being Anti-xG will get you far. Plus you're trying to join xG so. Uh. It would kinda look like this xG (Anti-xG) Towlie The Wizard, If you don't mind, Yeah. ( Doesent work well when your in the group that is against your main group.)

I'm going to have to -1, solely due to the fact that you made a group specifically as a means of venting your anger toward the xG community. Also, "and if I get accepted I will close Anti-xG" you're saying that if your application happens to be rejected, you will keep such a group up and be a part of it? Such a group isn't even necessary. Honestly, in my opinion, accepting a member who has a past of taking part in a group who's sole purpose is to dislike xG is just.. Messed up. Especially when planning to get back into the xG group.

Now i'm not intentionally trying to trash your request of membership, it just doesn't seem to be the appropriate time for an application in my opinion. Also, a suggestion for the future if you do get in, is to try to be a little more courteous towards others. What I mean by this is simply the following: If someone disrespects you, it doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level and disrespect back. Try to reply in a more positive tone, or try not to take it so seriously, after all, it is just a game.

- Dat guy, Forest

-1. Like what Forest said, it's kinda screwed up that you are trying to apply for xG while still having a group whose sole purpose is to vent anger towards xG. Plus, have we forgotten the whole BananaPie incident, where Towlie tried to create another profile to get back into xG without anyone realizing it was him? I just don't feel like towlie should be let back into xG, he just doesn't show a ton of maturity imo.

can be funny at times but that is shadowed by his past actions of abuse as a PM if im correct, being a jerk and trying to troll at times and now this anti xG group the above posters have mentioned. -1

edit. yep found the group and it is complete disrespect to current ledership and it is a fail attempt imo to use " i will take it down if im accepted" as a bargaining chip.

Play on the servers for a while and get re-acquainted with the community.

Also, if you intend to try to join this clan, closing your Anti-XG group FIRST would be a good step in the right direction. Like Forest said, saying you'll leave only if you're accepted almost sounds like a threat.

dude come on man.. you quit the clan and now you wanna re-join like what? two weeks after? what was the point -_-

my -1 is just cuz you troll at times, and of that anti-xg steam group.

Let me quote this so EVERYONE sees the description of his "Anti-xG" group

"Hello this is ANTI XG. This clan is for people that hate [xG]. I used to be in it until little kids started joining and being mods/admins and abusing powers. The Owner and Co-Owners[except for Link/Aegean] have not done their job. This clan will be a new start for xG and I will try my best to get a website up and running and get the rules back to the old ways that xg had before. Mods have to be over 16+ and alot more rules. This will be xG before they became shit. So the Owner is me for now and until we get some people that I know were a good rank with the original xG then I will make them Co-Owners. For now if you want to make donations then plz msg me on steam or post a comment."

I honestly can't -1 you're application enough.

Just so you know you need TWENTY (20) +1'S AND TWO (2) +1's from CO-LEADERS

Our amazing co-leaders

@@Neo

@@serbiansnaga (Good luck)

@Brian

Have fun Towlie.