RhinoButt

And thus it begins.

First off for every one who doesn't know me i am one of the older xG members (rabid\ Rabid turtle)

I just want to keep this nice and simple.

I am not asking for unbans on source or any other servers (could care less)

I am just trying to get unbanned from team speak And the only channel that i am wanting to be in is warriors channel (my little nigga) I have no intentions of trolling\ starting fights \ or being a prick to people, Just want to talk to my niggs.

At this point i am not going to give out apologies to people i have trolled or targeted it will take to long and to be honest i won't mean it, But from here on out i have no plans of trolling talking shit or fighting with others like stated before.

@@serbiansnaga All i ask from you is a fighting chance with the unban request and don't close it instantly.

Also sorry i could not post this in ban protest i have don't permission to post there.

Could you please move it there.

#flylilnigga

The reason you cant make on is bc you are supposed to go to forms to make an unban request

and also -1 because you are too fat and will break the servers

edit: Through many tears of sorrow and begging I have seen the good in rabid and believe he will do no harm and has recieved a +1 from the DrPepper Phreak.

+1 he seems to be real serious about it and is being honest that if he said he was sorry it wouldn't mean shit. though this is up to the people who really know him.

Ya it's mainly Serbian I've been pretty awful to him through our course of being in xG together, We always love\hate relation ship at least i like to think, I went over bored one day. Well hopefully this goes through. /gaytimeover