Forest

Random Games/Days

Remembrance Day

This is a day to commemorate one of CS:S Jailbreak's most beloved and most wanted attractions; hub. This day is to be treated as a Freeday. During this day, Ts may not use their mics or Public Chat in order to commemorate Hub by giving a day of silence in respect. Any T who uses their mic or sends out a message via Public Chat (Team Chat is allowed on this day) will be rendered a Rebel for disturbing the peace. CTs who use their mics or type in Public Chat will be frowned upon and will be singled out as a bad egg. There is a Last Request on this day.

Lightning Race

This game is played out as a team effort. A race start/end point will be given by the Warden. A CT will pair up with a T of their choosing (One CT with One T). The objective of this game for Terrorists is to cross the finish line first. The objective of the Counter-Terrorists is to delay the opposing team's Terrorist by tasering them whenever possible. CTs may not taser the T on their own team. The first Terrorist to cross the finish line wins, and the other Terrorists are killed. This game may only be played with 3 Terrorists and may be played to determine Last Request.

Sharks and Minnows

A pool is needed for this game. Terrorists will line up on one side of the pool (or on a diving board) and the Warden will call out a Terrorist to go first. A Counter-Terrorist will be in the pool, awaiting the Terrorist to jump in. The objective of the Terrorist is to swim to the opposite side of the pool without dying. The objective of the Counter-Terrorist is to kill the Terrorist before making it to the opposite side. The CT may only left-click knife at all times and must stop once the T has left the pool water. This cannot be done to determine Last Request. There may be 1-2 CTs maximum at any given point in the pool (must remain a 1 CT - 1 T, 2 CTs - 2Ts ratio)

Draw My Thing

Terrorists will line up with a decent distance between themselves and a wall in front of them as instructed by the Warden. The Warden will think of a word, type it in CT chat, and then proceed to "paint" a picture using bullet holes from his/her gun onto the wall in front of the Ts to hint at their word (for example, if the word is tree, the Warden will attempt to "draw" a tree). The first Terrorist to guess the word correctly wins. This game may be played to determine Last Request.

More to come later. Always thinking of new ideas/games/days to perk up the CS:S Division. Feel free to post any other ideas!

- Dat guy, Forest

+111111111111111111111111oeneoneoeneoen!!! Just add this shit to the motd already. Draw my thing is going to be a little bit challenging if the warden decides to be a dick.

+111111111111111111111111oeneoneoeneoen!!! Just add this shit to the motd already. Draw my thing is going to be a little bit challenging if the warden decides to be a dick.

Thing is, he'll only be making the round longer if he doesn't try, so good for him/her! I may just note that it can only be played with 3 Terrorists too.

+1 to first two games, the last two i have doubts about.

The third: It has been tried before many times, but to no avail. The T and CT always go into a rumble since the T can have an advantage over the CT if they want to. (CT left-clicks, T right, T wins instantly since no escaping for anyone) which will usually always ruin the entire game for everyone and it won't be played the same again. Yes some people want to play the game but half of the Ts usually love to be dicks and ruin the fun for CTs (if any fun at all) even if it costs their lives.

The fourth: It will be rather difficult in many ways, 1: having enough ammo. 2: actually figuring out the sizes of the letters (if it's not right it will look like fsdfsdf if you are trying to say peanuts.) Regardless, it can work with simpler words (i.e. LOL, etc.) 2: Shaping the picture, etc.

Basically:

1: +1

2: +1

3: -1

4: +/-0

+1 to first two games, the last two i have doubts about.

The third: It has been tried before many times, but to no avail. The T and CT always go into a rumble since the T can have an advantage over the CT if they want to. (CT left-clicks, T right, T wins instantly since no escaping for anyone) which will usually always ruin the entire game for everyone and it won't be played the same again. Yes some people want to play the game but half of the Ts usually love to be dicks and ruin the fun for CTs (if any fun at all) even if it costs their lives.

The fourth: It will be rather difficult in many ways, 1: having enough ammo. 2: actually figuring out the sizes of the letters (if it's not right it will look like fsdfsdf if you are trying to say peanuts.) Regardless, it can work with simpler words (i.e. LOL, etc.)

Basically:

1: +1

2: +1

3: -1

4: +/-0

If the T kills the CT, they get shot up and die for rebelling, when they could just swim to the opposite end and live.

The Warden is to "draw" a picture, not a word. If the word is "tree" he would try to "draw" a tree, etc.

If the T kills the CT, they get shot up and die for rebelling, when they could just swim to the opposite end and live.

The Warden is to "draw" a picture, not a word. If the word is "tree" he would try to "draw" a tree, etc.

Ah, thanks for clearing that confusion about the fourth in my head.

Anyway, requoting what i said about the third:

Yes some people want to play the game but half of the Ts usually love to be dicks and ruin the fun for CTs (if any fun at all) even if it costs their lives.

However, this game is normally played anyway. Adding it to the MOTD will not change anything, really. Since everyone usually never has the time to do it near a pool or anything like that. (Always just walking past to get to some area, playing dive day, doing some race to the other side of the pool (without CTs) for LR, etc)

Sharks And Minnows used to be played alot, but we called it Piranna game, we did besically what you said forest, but with 2 CTs.

@@Forest Maybe make it so that warden can do 1 or 2 CTs?

+1 to 2 and 3 and 4, people will complain about number 1, besides, instead of a hub Remembrance Day we should do a Bring Back Hub day where everyone gets on forums and tags silence saying "BRING BACK HUB" each in a seperate thread, +1

Sharks And Minnows used to be played alot, but we called it Piranna game, we did besically what you said forest, but with 2 CTs.

@@Forest Maybe make it so that warden can do 1 or 2 CTs?

+1 to 2 and 3 and 4, people will complain about number 1, besides, instead of a hub Remembrance Day we should do a Bring Back Hub day where everyone gets on forums and tags silence saying "BRING BACK HUB" each in a seperate thread, +1

Ye, I know Sharks and Minnows used to be played as Piranha, but adding it to the MoTD as a valid game will let people know it's something that may be considered.

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneon eoen eoeneoeneoen eoeneineinoenoeeoneoneoneoneoneoneoneo

Sharks and Minows:

CSGO Version: Tested, used, implemented and works.

Ts are sent to a diving board, and warden chooses 1-2 CTs to go in the water.

(my variation to it for fairness here in this line) trivia question is asked, and the first 2 Ts to answer correctly "sit out" and are the last to go. assuming someone does not make it across, they compete in a different game for LR. if someone does, then they must make it across as well.

Ts are sent 1-2 at a time. you must choose based on # of CTs in water. 1CT 1T, 2CTs 2Ts. Admins may approve of 2 CTs to 1T ration in water (it was actually better this way, and more difficult but still possible for Ts.)

Must swim from 1 side to other and exit, may not exit on the side, must exit at other end.