Derpasaur

Giving Away Donator To Css Servers!

Youre already a donator, you have the trails dont you? Dont DMs get trails automatically?

This is to give someone donator status so they get trails

I didn't donate before, but i would basically like to (Tried to a few times...) Trails are ghey anyway (I don't use them, people will always know where i am).. Just so i basically "donated" (even from somebody else) at least once. hue

This really isn't a big deal. I have a 1/20 chance of winning, but if that is too much for you guys... count me out then.

I didn't donate before, but i would basically like to (Tried to a few times...) Trails are ghey anyway (I don't use them, people will always know where i am).. Just so i basically "donated" (even from somebody else) at least once. hue

This really isn't a big deal. I have a 1/20 chance of winning, but if that is too much for you guys... count me out then.

Set the trail to Team Only, CTs cant see it. That, and if you already have the tag thing from DM then you still wouldn't need to do this, unless you actually don't have trails and would want them. But it doesn't seem you do :x

Set the trail to Team Only, CTs cant see it. That, and if you already have the tag thing from DM then you still wouldn't need to do this, unless you actually don't have trails and would want them. But it doesn't seem you do :x

I can't believe i forgot to mention that trails also distract me more now... Which is why you never see me using them, even for team only. if i DO use them, i usually set it to all for a short time.

Hub + trails or no trails at all for me.

Can someone clean up this multi-post of mine? I had just tried to post my name the first time and all of a sudden it said I couldn't post. It borked.

CONGRATS I AM LEGEND YOU SHOULD RECIEVE YOUR REWARDS SOON! DONATED IT WITH A NOTE AND YOUR STEAM ID TY EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IM HAVING MORE THINGS LIKE THIS AGAIN SOON