Mr.Grinch

Mr.grinch - Team Fortress 2

@@Nomulous >implying he will do it again >implying we won't ban him if he does it again

@@ChickenPanda If he mass free shot, then I think he should have been banned for at most a day. If he mass free shot and left, at most a week. A permaban is too long and I think user should be unbanned. Your maturity level does make me question if you should be trusted if you were to be unbanned as you did add me on Steam (which I'm guessing now was to ask me to unban you, which I have no control over), but I do believe that banning you permanent from the servers is too extreme. Maybe Perma-Team Ban?

Decision: +1 for unban, +1 for Team Ban

@@MuffinMonster Your call.

@@Nomulous >implying he will do it again >implying we won't ban him if he does it again

@@ChickenPanda If he mass free shot, then I think he should have been banned for at most a day. If he mass free shot and left, at most a week. A permaban is too long and I think user should be unbanned. Your maturity level does make me question if you should be trusted if you were to be unbanned as you did add me on Steam (which I'm guessing now was to ask me to unban you, which I have no control over), but I do believe that banning you permanent from the servers is too extreme. Maybe Perma-Team Ban?

Decision: +1 for unban, +1 for Team Ban

@@MuffinMonster Your call.

Also @@Mr.Grinch, please don't spam, it doesn't help your case.

Umm I just asking if I can be unbanned in order to show that it was a one time thing that won't happen again. Im ok with the ban being shorten or me just being unbanned either if those works out, but i really want to go back to the server.

Well ok, first stop asking if you can be unbanned period. It's highly annoying and shows that you aren't mature enough to wait. If you find no one posting on your ban protest, once every three days just say "Bump" to remind it's there.

Second, if no freekills occurred then a permanent server ban is way too much. But he did freeshoot then leave so +1 for a shortened ban to a week at most.

I think it should be at least shortened because I almost never break rules and I didn't that know that leaving the server is " avoiding punishment ". I know that freeshooting is kickable/bannable, but only did it cause i was bored and it wonnt happen again. But ChickenPanda is the mod who banned me, but I don't think he is looking at my thread.