Thunderbolt565 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Thunderbolt565

Steam ID:

Thunderbolt565

Information:

I was play a jail server,then i gave orders.I said "When the cell doors open crouch walk to the yellow line AFK freeze facing your cells,medics no healing demos no charging,spy sappers out."Then i killed some people because they didn't follow orders. Then there was 5 or 4 people left."Then i said run too umm uhh." Then people ran off and didn't follow orders,so i killed 3 of them.Then there was one left and got lr. Then people started to voteban me.... Thank you if you read this,and hope i get unban. Thank you again bye!! :)

Not sure how it works in TF2, but I know in CSS "crouch walk" is an invalid order.

Doesn't counter strike have a shift walk. I remember playing on a CS:S JB and that was an order

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Thunderbolt565

Steam ID:

Thunderbolt565

Information:

I was play a jail server,then i gave orders.I said "When the cell doors open crouch walk to the yellow line AFK freeze facing your cells,medics no healing demos no charging,spy sappers out."Then i killed some people because they didn't follow orders. Then there was 5 or 4 people left."Then i said run too umm uhh." Then people ran off and didn't follow orders,so i killed 3 of them.Then there was one left and got lr. Then people started to voteban me.... Thank you if you read this,and hope i get unban. Thank you again bye!! :)

voteban only lasts for like 20 minutes, you are likely already unbanned....