abkarch

Ok This Is Stupid

people are running around with millions and get 5 large bombs with interest. ADJUST THE RATES TO MONEY. PLEASE. and honestly remove redbull, or just remove its screen shaking effect thats annoying the piss out of people.

seriously, im getting large bombed every round as a CT (not like I even want to be playing as CT to begin with....no wardens tho), I miss the days where i had a small bomb every 3 or 4 rounds and I wrecked with it.

this isnt even fun anymore, its the equivalent of godmode...

Lee said hes adjusting interest rates and bleed got a cap on the bank that hes sending to lee.

I swear to christ if i lose all my money again im going to punch someone in the face

and like i said in lithiums thread about this we could make it to where a t has to wait x amount of days to buy a large bomb again

its not just interest rates. its general earning rates that are also too high.

PS. also, it needs to be made that switching from T to CT gives you a refund for a bomb you own, or something, as I just bombed a T with a large as a CT.

Honestly id ditch interest completely..........just have the static earning rates from the hub days...but its whatever, thats never gonna happen