Ryan_Sebastian

Well That Was Unnecessary.

So I was banned last week for reason "Trolling/harassment". I would like to ask for some specifics as to where this happened, because I simply posted my own opinion on the matter, and then responded to quite a lot of hate coming my way. I don't see why I was the one banned when I was the one being verbally assaulted by many of the members here. I don't want people to be against me, I just want to post my own opinions without fear of getting banned because people don't agree with it. If you wont let me do that, then I will gladly not post on threads here. What are your thoughts on the matter, everyone?

It is one thing to state your opinion, it is another thing for you to verbally(type) assault someones life choice. She did not say, what are your opinions on this? She simply just came out and said that she is transgender. No need to comment. You attacking a decision that she made for her personal life is not ok.

Are you just asking for another ban? You know what you were doing inciting a ruckus in the other thread. This shouldnt have to be explained to you, and this thread is just an attempt to start another one.

How is he asking for another ban? He is just trying to figure out why he was the one banned instead of others in that thread.

One thing is having a differing opinion, another is to belittle someone else's.

Anyways, some of you are intelligent enough to know you were being somewhat rude in the thread and it'd be preferable if we could just leave it there.

God, this guy again?

As I said before, if youre opinion does not respect someone else, the opinion itself doesnt deserve to be respected.

That thread went to shit, it became full of people fighting, salty shit and people started joking about it. And every time I join a server people are fucking annoying and transphobic about it.

Stop acting like you're such an innocent person who deserves to be treated well.

God, this guy again?

As I said before, if youre opinion does not respect someone else, the opinion itself doesnt deserve to be respected.

That thread went to fudge, it became full of people fighting, salty fudge and people started joking about it. And every time I join a server people are fricking annoying and transphobic about it.

Stop acting like you're such an innocent person who deserves to be treated well.

And as others said before: So if my opinion is that Stalin was a bad person (obviously not respecting him) then my opinion doesnt deserve respect? Again on the topic of being able to voice your opinion, is that you are able to voice your opinion. If people take offense to it then that is their problem. Sure excessive harassment should be dealt with but that is not what happened before. BUT, for the sake of a shorter argument, let's say he did do something wrong. If this is the case then belittling him on trying to fix it is no answer. If anything he should get MORE respect for trying to right his wrong.

@Ryan_Sebastian and @ShadowGhost2

stop trying to start shit on here

if i were u guys i would lay low on the forums, u guys are just asking for shit to happen to u.

And as others said before: So if my opinion is that Stalin was a bad person (obviously not respecting him) then my opinion doesnt deserve respect? Again on the topic of being able to voice your opinion, is that you are able to voice your opinion. If people take offense to it then that is their problem. Sure excessive harassment should be dealt with but that is not what happened before. BUT, for the sake of a shorter argument, let's say he did do something wrong. If this is the case then belittling him on trying to fix it is no answer. If anything he should get MORE respect for trying to right his wrong.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically the same thing.

@Ryan_Sebastian and @ShadowGhost2

stop trying to start fudge on here

if i were u guys i would lay low on the forums, u guys are just asking for fudge to happen to u.

So your saying that we should go away because someone didn't agree with an opinion of ours? That doesn't make us look hostile, it makes the community look hostile for not letting ideas and opinions be more open.

So your saying that we should go away because someone didn't agree with an opinion of ours? That doesn't make us look hostile, it makes the community look hostile for not letting ideas and opinions be more open.

does "lay low" equal "leave" ?

im not asking u to leave im asking u to not to start shit.