Charles

Darkrp And Ttt

It would be AWESOME if you guys could get both of these servers back up and running. They were extremely populated when we had them a few years back, and I would defiantly look forward to getting on them. :)

Edit: Another server that would be pretty neat/fun would be PropHunt.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Bring Back Darkrp

It's Time For A New Gmod Server...

It's already been discussed, TTT is almost ready, though it needs staff and people to populate it, Dark RP is questionable, as I don't think it's worth it.

Two things need to happen before TTT is launched. These are the only hold backs, the server has been ready for months.

1. A division manager responsible for handling moderators, ban protests, server rules, population etc.
  2. Anther clan hosting needs launched. The current clan hosting(s) cannot safely handle TTT as the load is too high.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I think DarkRp would be worth it. Theres just so much variability with Rp servers it would be hard to find a balance of the occupations/plugins ect that is functional and fun.. I've been on plenty that were crap,(mostly because the jobs werent up to par) But I think if they have the resources, it could definitely be done.