Shining

Shining - Team Fortress 2

and i DID have a friend on ;) he was advertising for a LONG LONG LONGGGGG time but he was afk for a LONG time a while afterwards i COULD tell you his name

and i DID have a friend on ;) he was advertising for a LONG LONG LONGGGGG time but he was afk for a LONG time a while afterwards i COULD tell you his name

Btw this about you and you alone. Also telling on our friends back is also scummy to save your own skin.

welp i didnt see it when i tried !rules !server rules ect, so was my friend he was a sniper once and I pocketed him he got some headshots then said a msg sorta like lmaoboxs msg heres what is say "Get Good Get LmaoBox" or somthing like that

ok so everytime i HEADSHotted him i pressed a bind with 1 lenny then said Get lmaoboxed lenny i did it just to make em mad and there wasnt a rule on THAT server that said "no trolling" which indeed i was trolling with a chat bind somehow? if you wanna say that.

Our General MOTD applies to all our servers.

ok so everytime i HEADSHotted him i pressed a bind with 1 lenny then said Get lmaoboxed lenny i did it just to make em mad and there wasnt a rule on THAT server that said "no trolling" which indeed i was trolling with a chat bind somehow? if you wanna say that.

apuu.sh_wHV17_1812aaf308.png.6d97ab6ef521f956191b40147d944ef7.png

You were warned to knock it off with that bind.

apuu.sh_wHV9e_996e2b28c0.thumb.png.ab5ace42838512cbba26d2aa23bbdf51.png

"Get Lmao box, Get Lmao box" "Best free tf2 hack"

Yeah nah bro, That's straight advertising, i don't care if it's a meme or not, and considering your attitude is awful from what i'm reading, there is no way in hell i would want you back on the servers

Also that spam at

July 10th 2017:

6:53:34 - 6:53:39

7:22:03-7:22:09

I AGREE that that isn't a very strong TROLL but refrain from TRYING to make people mad. Saying "get lmaoboxed lenny" WON'T help your case AT ALL. Someone SUSPICIOUS will think you're actually HACKING will go into SPECTATOR and watch you for any WEIRD MOVEMENTS.

(I'm so sorry I had to do this lol)

and MANY MANY time ppl trolled me on that server and shouldnt there be a !rules menu that would say that cause quite a few have trolled me without knowing no trolling rule

What does that have to do with anything?

I believe @CappyCappy has a demo of this player on the map, but doesn't have the map in his files. He wants Shining to post a download (drag and drop) of the map so capalot can show more evidence that this player is cheating.