Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Why is is that..

The MODs don't mind Kermit speaking in his false voice, yet some won't allow Joshi3 to speak in his voice. I think they're both equally funny. They both are somewhat annoying, but both funny. It's confusing me why people keep muting Joshi3 and telling him to use his normal voice when he doesn't even mic spam or do anything that is EXTREMELY annoying.

hmm i agree joshi/kermit/even jamals voices are fine with every1

mic spam annoys me most but these three are plain funny

It's extremely irritating to see people constantly muting Joshi3 because of his voice, yet they let Kermit do his voice. It's stupid. They are all equally funny and annoying at the same time. They don't mic spam, or do anything bad. I don't see why people keep muting him. It's ticking me off.

its all up to the mods that are on at the time, if they dont like it then they mute or tell whoever to stop using mic, if they like it, they leave them alone, its all subjective

I just think it's unfair to constantly mute Joshi3 and let Kermit go around doing his own voice. It's not very equal in my opinion.

I don't mute joshi3 because, frankly, I think he's ♥♥♥♥in hilarious. But a lot of mods don't like his voice :(

I think Kermit is less funny but I let him talk

Hell, I won't even mute little kids unless they call warden or mic spam.

its all up to the mods that are on at the time, if they dont like it then they mute or tell whoever to stop using mic, if they like it, they leave them alone, its all subjective

Like he said it ultimately depends on whos on at the time.