Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Saxton Allchat broken + bugs

Well , to actually do that, we'd have to find new boss/hale models and be capable of programming so we can edit the plugin.

Though for now , fixing server lag issues and adding new maps for hale would be ideal.

I would also recommend adding GameME so we can see how we're doing in saxton. It can show you your average score per game and other statistics.

Don't add GameME. I'm a loser, i have bad scores lmao

We need death run ASAP and fixing of le lag!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

We just needa add death run, which is a mode in SH.

We should just take down other servers and add a trading server,although most of us play SH.

The map should be trade_plaza since everyone does reg trade and its a good map for just reg traders

Don't add GameME. I'm a loser, i have bad scores lmao

We need death run ASAP and fixing of le lag!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

We just needa add death run, which is a mode in SH.

We should just take down other servers and add a trading server,although most of us play SH.

The map should be trade_plaza since everyone does reg trade and its a good map for just reg traders

You're implying that we don't want to see how bad you are.

Yes, yes I am. Well, I'm not what you can say bad, but I get a lot of damage at times.

Favorite moment: 3 backstabs(11k+ dmg) in 1 minute then disconnection due to 10/10 lag