Sign in to follow this  
doublebuttass

rpg surf

what to do with the DM server?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what to do with the DM server?

• keep the DM server
    • get rid of DM server

I noticed that our surf servers are slowly falling apart since we got rpg surf DM to the point where we can't ignore it.

When we first got rpg surf DM, we had an intention to keep the original surf server as populated and to let people who don't like waiting for a round end to have a choice.

But both servers had been losing players since the players were split into two groups. less player made the servers to easily be empty. And here are the evidence of the failing surf servers.

rpg surf

[ATTACH]1882.vB[/ATTACH]

rpg surf DM

[ATTACH]1881.vB[/ATTACH]

I suggest we get rid of the DM server like we had before and try to get our original surf server as populated as it was.

5aa4baf641cf5_rpgsurfDM.jpg.d1e62081f7147af3d8de84b5302748fd.jpg

5aa4baf65d589_rpgsurf.jpg.c33fc1105e65918d8248e446487c81b5.jpg

I don't know man, just today i heard someone said " i've never seen so many people here before" on the original surf server, there were more than 30 and at the same time there were about 10- 15 people on the DM server.

I personally like to play on both of them

Ehhhh I don't think DM destroyed the other population, but we just need better maps since they are getting repetitive :S

Psh, remove dm! :3 tis terribad server.

I don't play RPG surf much. But i can definetly see where he's coming from. When i look at the "!server" list. I definetly see that the population in the reg surf has gone down from its normal area ;s

I utterly and totally on every entire level you could imagine agree with you because the whople point on makeing the server was to satisfy thoes few people that complain because they die to much

The DM server is a credit to xG servers. I love it. On normal RPG I had fun but it got very boring to wait around should I die early on, DM just lets you hop right back in with little delay other than the spawn timer.

It lets choose what to start out with and its just fun. People have a lot more fun.