Sign in to follow this  
shiro_

Maasie's Admin Abuse

I just don't think that he has to be so serious. Many people also said he freekilled them, and he freekilled me for typing on a ninja panda. Also freekilled Deodate, Microsoft saw Maasie freekill me, asked him to slay, Maasie said he was"going" to slay, but then he got killed and then Maasie didn't slay himself next round. I don't want to make it seem like I'm complaining, but I don't think that I should have gotten gagged for about 10 minutes.

Maybe he gagged you and just forgot to ungag? I also noticed your other screen shots the one involving Toasty and Ace. If this was going on in game why didn't you tell us I see 3 different moderators on just by looking at one of your screen shots. We would've done something about that.

-1 from what I see, you were antagonizing him. You were trying to push his buttons.

I can't confirm or deny the freekill part, because I don't see any proof of it.

Maybe next time you pay attention to chat also pay attention to the killfeed next round, and notice a skull next to my name. And if you're just continuously try to get me mad, you shouldn't go whining "well I didn't mean it" afterwards. If you're trying to I can maybe take stuff a bit heavier as you meant it, if that's your desired result? If some random guy walks into the server "youre all cocksucking faggot niggers" and afterwards saying "well I didnt mean it", do you think it's all fine. Well no.

*about the ungagging, kinda slipped from me, my mistake. OH MAI GAWD remembered me, I intended it to be 1 round, not 2 or 3. You should try typing every now and then, cause usually when I gag I type out the command so it's visible to everyone, but when ungagging I use /ungag or /admin so it won't show up. You got ungagged earlier but didn't try it enough, I think. Still if you're just provoking me then what do you expect, "lolsorryman its all good even though your being a dick", cause I am NEVER gonna admit to that if I'm not wrong.

I wasn't "continuously" trying to get you mad Maasie, I meant it sarcastically, and what I said wasn't that bad compared to the exaggerated examples that you gave.

I wasn't "continuously" trying to get you mad Maasie, I meant it sarcastically, and what I said wasn't that bad compared to the exaggerated examples that you gave.

Never mentioned it was that bad. I was giving examples which could basically be the same. If that is sarcasm, I don't care. Anybody could mention that afterwards. I could give the same example again.

Can I like start forum banning fucktards like this who gravedig and leave pointless posts? -___-

Why didn't you close on that post?