Teezar

I really hope you'll acept me into this great clan

I really hope the members of xG decide to approve this submission, of the 152 hours I've logged on CS:S, the majority of it has been spent on xG's Jailbreak Server. I am a very dedicated and loyal human being overall, and I am a co-owner of a fairly popular Gmod Server. Thank you for taking the time to read my submission, and thank you to anyone who makes the decision to vouch for me.

Guess I'll be the first.

Decision: +1

Why: I had no problem with him he seems cool sure he might be immature at times but what the hell we are all sometimes.

Maturity: 7/10

Activity: 10/10

Decision: +1

Why: He is very active, nice guy, and seems to know the rules pretty well. Also is fun to play with!

Maturity: 7/10

Activity: 10/10 on jailbreak I have seen him every time I get on

+1

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 8/10

He's an great dude, kind, and doesn't troll. He's always on when I get on JB and in fact, he's on right now ^_^

He'd be a good addtion to xG

Ganja, It was a mistake, I slayed myself twice, I went through the open vent thinking it lead to outside, but it actually went to the inside of the cell. I am incredibly sorry, I was wrong, I didn't realize it, and it was a mistake... I really hope you change your mind, and I'm extremely sorry for the mix up. I am truly and incredibly sorry.

I will see if i wanna change my decision now quit bugging me cuz its getting annoying and i will just keep it at a -1 consider this as a warning i will watch you very closely so hopefully you will review motd rules

+1 ,

You know rules well enough but you some times freekill but you are good hearted and slay yourself and don't want any problems.

:encouragement:

ok so im a little sketchy with you

you are generally always on but you can be really immature sometimes

but il give it a chance

+1

M 4/10

A 8/10

Does not know MOTD. He breaks rules sometimes and it kind of sucks when he does. His maturity also needs improving. Advertising plus 1.

Doesn't really know the motd enough to play on ct, Maturity needs to improve a bit. He's on at least that is all i can really say positive.