Sign in to follow this  
Never

Permabanned for "hacking" REPOST (sorry)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29380659

Nickname: Never

Reason for being banned: Hacking???

Why should you be unbanned?:

I was just playing some AWESOME jailbreak on your servers, and I was sniping. I see a terrorist peeking his face out of a door with an AWP so I shoot. I'm almost instantly perma banned for wallhacking, because they thought I was in a different room than I really was? I'm not sure what happened and I'm not sure why, but please PLEASE review this. Also, could this possibly be admin abuse? There was absolutely no evidence at the time that I hacked or something, yet I was immediately banned.

I'm sorry for reposting! I've been an actual member of xG for 4 days, and my post hasn't been replied to yet. (I put a notice in my member submission about the problem.) Thanks for your time and consideration.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the admin was Excision, although I don't want to make a ton of drama out of this. He might want to be given the permaban rules again or something.

people were talking about you walling, but I never got to see it for myself. and it's not like you started headshotting the entire team within two seconds.. so, I say it was a simple mistake and I don't think Never would use hacks, he's a cool dude.

Thanks a lot guys. Right now I'm really trying to be patient while I wait for an admin to read the post lol, but I hope to be playing with you all again soon.