MineCrack

Hldj

Should HLDJ be kept?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should HLDJ be kept?

• yes
    • no

Instead of sweeping it under the rug and ignoring the problem. What are your thoughts on HLDJ? Some mods who haven't asked about hldj don't really know the policy either. I don't blame them but people over react and they know who they are.

So, should HLDJ kept?

Also. @Aegean! Add HLDJ rules to motd so I stop getting into arguments about the same topic :l.

Also, on my defense why it should be kept. I usually play it during games and during a warday. Usualy before for pokemon we shoved our mic into our speaker. Also, others enjoy using it..

You use it way too much.

I stopped when ask. And i'm pretty much done doing it on wardays/freedays because it causes way to many problems. Probably only during cha cha slide or a game.

There should be restrictions when HLDJ should be used

I brought that to aegean in teamspeak after i had found out it would be added by minecraft the rules he said would be added were clear. During games Mods+ were allowed to use it for very specific games like pokemon, thunderdome and cha cha day or w/e the fuck its called. Rest of the time any1 could use it on wardays/freedays/during LR. depending on how full server is if a few people find it a problem we ask them to stop if they dont we mute. Only takes like 5 people to ask them to stop.