Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint

Im back(:

Hey guys! Im finally unbanned and i know not many of you care or even like me but yea. Im glad to be back playing with you guys. And i hope that you see that i have or i try to be more mature. I have not disrespected anyone yet. As a matter of fact people still disrespect me but all i do is ask them why they say that shit. But yes i am going to try to be more mature with you guys so i dont get banned again haha. I hope that you guys can learn to like me!

Thank you for your time - Peppermint

You started your own clan....

We were fucking happy you left.

Just stay gone.

No need to be such a dick. I'm not defending his previous actions but he didn't make any aggresions toward anybody in this post..

No need to be such a dick. I'm not defending his previous actions but he didn't make any aggresions toward anybody in this post..

Well he

>Posts like 3-5 attention whore threads in hello/goodbye.

>Trolls to the point where he got many many bans.

>Makes his own clan.

>Expects a friendly welcome back.

>Expects a friendly welcome back.

Wouldn't anyone else? The guy is merely asking for another chance. If you don't think he deserves one, that's great, keep it to yourself.

Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't imply that ALL of xG hates the guy. Everyone has their own opinion, that doesn't mean everyone feels the same way.

"Mama always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

All insults aside, welcome back Pepper.

- Dat guy, Forest

Honestly just fucking leave. Like for fuck's sake.

"Hur I don't like something so I'm gonna bitch about it then leave"

"Hur I want to be back cause I made a mistake"

Like Jesus Christ, do people do this for attention or do they just like looking like dickheads?

Thank you forest, bees, cat, micky!

And i am sorry for everything weve been through brock, i will try to leave you alone the best i can. And i didnt do all this for attention, i was just banned and letting you guys know that im back. Its ok if you guys hate me, it doesnt bother me. I have my friends here(If i still have any). And the only reason i left is because a lot of people(Like you brock)were dicks to me. I mean i know i can be a dick too, but even when i try to be nice everyone direspected me. And i was also banned which is another reason i left, and is was because of trolling. I try not to troll anymore the best i can. Its just a habbit thats all. But really all im asking if for another chance. I just want people to accept me for who i am. If you cant then i will talk to you about it and ask you why but if not then oh well, ill move on and be with my real friends here.

Thank you forest, bees, cat, micky!

And i am sorry for everything weve been through brock, i will try to leave you alone the best i can. And i didnt do all this for attention, i was just banned and letting you guys know that im back. Its ok if you guys hate me, it doesnt bother me. I have my friends here(If i still have any). And the only reason i left is because a lot of people(Like you brock)were dicks to me. I mean i know i can be a dick too, but even when i try to be nice everyone direspected me. And i was also banned which is another reason i left, and is was because of trolling. I try not to troll anymore the best i can. Its just a habbit thats all. But really all im asking if for another chance. I just want people to accept me for who i am. If you cant then i will talk to you about it and ask you why but if not then oh well, ill move on and be with my real friends here.

You should avoid posting and just play, son, Its like your posts are the same shit over and over again.