Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

Targeting Mods/Admins

you know what? we should get a vote thing. If you try to target somebody with immunity, it starts a vote. that way, Mods have to work as a group

After thinking about it, most of the abusers are gone.

you know what? we should get a vote thing. If you try to target somebody with immunity, it starts a vote. that way, Mods have to work as a group

That would be nice.. I guess. But that would take a fuck ton of unneeded effort :s

I think its fine the way it is. Like I said earlier, mods shouldn't really be targeting mods. If they are a mod ideally they should know rights from wrongs themselves. And it helps the mods learn to cooperate with each other instead of instantly using their powers against them.

I realize a mod could go abuse crazy, but there's a reason we have admins and higher on. Theres usually at least one on when the servers are populated/have mods in em.

I'm personally glad that mods can't target highers either bc then that would completly defeat the ranking system like papi said. But anyways.. Imo its fine. That plugin would take a lot of work :2

How about we just try to have faith in our staff to be able to enforce our rules correctly. I mean we got rid of most of the idiots on our staff. If we find more, they will be dealt with.