Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Rule change

Spamming something for at least 2 seconds is spamming. Bullshit. This rule is complete bullshit. Please change it. 2 seconds is NOTHING. People be getting muted for spamming a clip for 2 seconds. Now that is some bullshit. Please change this extremely stupid rule. +1 or -1 if you agree or disagree.

@Aegean! @@silence @@Starbuck @@PapiChulo @@serbiansnaga @@Mark @@BillyMays

Why do you seem so mad about it, I personally don't care. You can play on freedays, wardays, and pokemon. Moderators can also approve to use in other things, it's better than some snotty person ignoring the mod/admin for 10 seconds after being asked.

I had to kick you three times the other day for irritating the whole minigames server with shit the majority of us didn't want to hear. The hub isn't even implemented there yet.

On topic, you can play things as long as you want on freedays or wardays as far as I'm aware, and spamming things on a normal day would just hinder the warden from giving orders and other T's from hearing them. Why would you even want this besides being annoying with it?

No one wants to hear stupid shit during a normal day, that's what we have freedays and wardays for. You are just hindering a day by spamming when Warden is trying to give orders and T's are trying to not get killed

~Closed