Dethman

Hachi

ayy lmao

I went to bed around 10 and rhodo would not destroy something unless he felt it was for the best.

topkek.

anyway, was perming her from minecraft not enough? if she was given a warning only to be banned if she did something like this, then why need to go further? she's not going to bother you in mc anymore, and i'm not sure that her being kicked out will really affect anything in teamspeak or tf2 for the better (you know, because she still has access?)

that is, if it WAS her, anyway.. achatslang.com_images_shortcuts_twitch_admins_kappa.png.6c482ef827250eb02274cfea81746d10.png

Also to add to the fact that she is extremely hostile towards everyone and has been bringing people down for absolutely no reason. She is very uncomfortable to be around and is rude to a lot of people on teamspeak and servers. Her saying she is bi-polar does not excuse her actions and there effect.

Plz. If there is no hard evidence to go along with this, don't even bring it up. The behaviour of people is something that is extremely touchy in that it requires proper evidence, otherwise any Joe could support the claim by saying (as an obviously over exaggerated example) "Ye, I dun saw it myself. Hurt my feels." All this is doing is providing irrelevant support to the original claim of destruction to allow for a stronger argument. Not that it isn't relevant to a Member Protest, it just doesn't contribute to the OC (original claim) while also not providing support/evidence, so its just an empty back-up claim.

Lets keep the Protest on hand exclusively around the claims that do in fact have evidence to back it, otherwise the amount of bias just might consume the thread. Aside from that, I have no opinion on this and will remain neutral party.

Plz. If there is no hard evidence to go along with this, don't even bring it up. The behaviour of people is something that is extremely touchy in that it requires proper evidence, otherwise any Joe could support the claim by saying (as an obviously over exaggerated example) "Ye, I dun saw it myself. Hurt my feels." All this is doing is providing irrelevant support to the original claim of destruction to allow for a stronger argument. Not that it isn't relevant to a Member Protest, it just doesn't contribute to the OC (original claim) while also not providing support/evidence, so its just an empty back-up claim.

Lets keep the Protest on hand exclusively around the claims that do in fact have evidence to back it, otherwise the amount of bias just might consume the thread. Aside from that, I have no opinion on this and will remain neutral party.

Well most of the people in the tf2 div usually hang out in the area 16 hours a day, so you can really trust them (Or atleast scootaloo imo) when it comes to that to be honest (just never when it comes to attitude and shit in servers).

It'd be unnecessarily difficult and useless to show people proof of somebody bming again when they were most likely witnesses of it anyway. I understand that you're the "PROOF OR FUCK YOUR SHIT" kinda person but that's really only necessary if people like you want to vote. Too damn hard.

@Dethman assuming you have access to rcon you could check the console for who was on at 3am.

-Currently Keeping a neutral stance

Sorry I'm at Dominick's house right now. Do you honestly think I would do that to my own hard work? ._. Yes, I was up at 3 in the morning, but, no, I didn't go on minecraft. Eairler when me and Dethman were BOTH on the server , I had found a small portion of the rug like that and fixed it. See thoese lava pools? Damn, they work wonders. If that is the reason it's like that lol. But honestly, I don't know why you would think I did that. I care lots about the server and put ALOT of time into that spawn. I wouldn't just...wreck it ;-;

Sorry I'm at Dominick's house right now. Do you honestly think I would do that to my own hard work? ._. Yes, I was up at 3 in the morning, but, no, I didn't go on minecraft. Eairler when me and Dethman were BOTH on the server , I had found a small portion of the rug like that and fixed it. See thoese lava pools? Damn, they work wonders. If that is the reason it's like that lol. But honestly, I don't know why you would think I did that. I care lots about the server and put ALOT of time into that spawn. I wouldn't just...wreck it ;-;

No one else had access to the server besides me and rhodo. It is extremely hard to believe you right now.

Also, with this case. it is a member protest because the server was sabotaged. Does not show respect and does not really care about it.

if it was the lava, then why did it not burn after it was made?

you do realize why i dont believe you right?

And to the TS stuff:

Ill man up, ya. I say shit that I kinda don't think twice about. We all do. I don't bring up my bi-polarness all the time, you guys have seen me randomly change...I've only said something about it like twice? I wouldn't really say thats a excuse...

Let me take the time to apologize to everyone I've hurt in the past. I honestly didn't mean too, and you may go ahead and mute me client side if you see needed. I don't abuse the admin I have in Deth's channel. Half the time I forget I have it when we're all just sitting there lol.

No one else had access to the server besides me and rhodo. It is extremely hard to believe you right now.

It's not hard to believe silence would actually do something like this, coming from my past experiences with him ever getting on servers while not just afk all the damn time.

if it was the lava, then why did it not burn after it was made?

Are you referring to the lava that's coming outside of the wall? Because hachi's being difficult right now..

It looks like it was made in a way that wasn't intended to burn down the entire spawn, if that's what happened.

After taking a second look at the screenshots it should be noted that the lava is outside the little barrier that was setup for it. Meaning that the lava did burn up spawn.

Whoever built the lava fountain/pool indirectly burned part of spawn down. Complete accident on whoever built it's fault.

After taking a second look at the screenshots it should be noted that the lava is outside the little barrier that was setup for it. Meaning that the lava did burn up spawn.

Whoever built the lava fountain/pool indirectly burned part of spawn down. Complete accident on whoever built it's fault.

The thing is, thoes pools have been there all week lol. It kinda did it yesterday but like I said I fixed it. Maybe it was an error I made in fixing it and never realized it. I never logged back into MC yesterday after everyone was done with It for the day. (Everyone as in Deth and I) So if it was the lava pools, I did it, I guess?

The way the lava is outside of the barrier makes it look like someone broke it an let the lava poor out... That's why everything that's flammable it gone. If I'm still whitelisted (HIGHLY doubt I am) I'll get to work on fixing the spawn and getting rid of any fires source.