no1dead

Boxxy <3 aka no1dead Admin JK's Application

Hello to the people in xG,

I've been wanting to join your clan for a while, I've played alot on your server since when you guys only had you CSS server.

I've played alot on your xG CSS servers and I've recently been playing alot on your gmod servers.

I've applyed to your server once before (Doesn't show but I posted it.) and that was a application I regret making cause I knew it sucked now I know I this one is much better.

I hope I get applyed.

Thanks for reading my application

PS: I'll remove the Admin in my name if it's needed and I'll be registering on the teamspeak if I already haven't done so.

PSS: I'm also pretty decent with GFX.

I don't know if this is the same boxxy that we had so much trouble with before he was permed. Hopefully it is not, but I want to address someone hings that caught my eye when looking into it.

First off. I don't know if this is a man or woman. I apologize but your profile pictures for steam and xenogamers throw me off. This was the same behavior the old boxxy aka carsn aka lissa had.

Second, boxxy (the original one) said if he wanted to come back on our servers he would just create another account. I looked at hos profile to find only source games bought. No new game has been bought on that account for awhile. And for this boxxy more than half of his games he owns have either never been played or have less than an our played on them.

Third, regardless of if this is boxxy or not. This boxxy has a group he created for greifing in minecraft. The group only has him and another in it though nonetheless it is his primary group and shows some immaturity in that he would purposely seek out to destroy something another has created.

Lastly, he only has 54 hours total yet claims to have been on our servers since when we only had css servers.

To me, all this seems way to fishy. Also the minecraft thing puts me off.

First of all I'm a guy to get that cleared up, The Carsn "Boxxy" is not me, I have never mic spammed in my life and I usually play surf to play surf and the other Boxxy I don't know.

First I haven't played most of my games because well I've got most of them from bundles and the games I don't play, also they don't appeal to me any more.

Now that group also I had forgotten I've made that and I don't play minecraft as much, also as you can I've changed that too something completely different.

Also for the CSS Servers I've until about a year ago, recently bought CSS and I used to play on your servers using the SeTTi CSS Client.

Also for the primary group thing I'm not really using the social the social aspect of Steam and I've just changed it to something more primary then that group which I have left.

I hope this clears things up.

Thank You Boxxy for answering politely. The Boxxy who was banned would have answering with an insult.

So your answers make sense and I did talk to serbain earlier today and he thought you and the other boxxy were completely different people as he remembers you playing on our servers awhile back.

Also looking at the other boxxy's old profile picture for xenogamers which i managed to find (very small version of it) does slightly resemble your current steam one. From memory of the other boxxy's profile picture yours looked very similar to his.

[ATTACH]3979.vB[/ATTACH]

Though it does not seem to match yours as much as I thought. It also looks scary

boo!

So I do apologize for the mix up. Thank you for responding maturely.

+1

Carsn.png.67fbddbe36c733d22526bfc2eb2ca5b0.png

I'mma +0 for now i'll prolly change it the more i see you on it's not personal just haven't seen you on at a time where i can even pay attention to you, so i'll keep an eye on you.

The Carsn "Boxxy" is not me, I have never mic spammed in my life and I usually play surf to play surf and the other Boxxy I don't know.

Guilty.... Who said anything about surf or mic spamming?

Spontaneous negation although not a true indication of guilt, is always interesting.

Um no.

I went the extra mile and I went and searched up on who this "casrn" guy was and I saw that he was mic spamming and not playing surf the way you should.

To even prove it, look at the similar threads and that's what I was talking about.