Sign in to follow this  
CornHippo

Ban professional Jackass for hacking *PROOF*

@@ProfessionalJ

Though i don't think this is on any of our servers, how can we trust that he won't do it on this server? I would say at least out of the clan, though I'll let Nova Tchief and chrono to decide for banning on something that didn't happen on our servers

Well, if he is hacking on other servers and wearing our Tags then that should be dealt with in some way since that sends a bad image about the clan and people won't want to join our servers or the clan thinking that we allow people who use aimbots to play. Like DontBleed said, if he hacks on other servers than what is stopping him from using them on our servers.

How can you be sure this was him and not some guy posing as him? You didn't bother to show yourself opening console and checking the steam ID? Not that I'm defending him, but this wasn't on our servers and you could have got his steam ID before.

I find that it's very unlikely somebody was impersonating him, but it would have been a lot better if you just took a screenshot of the console. But it's def hacks.

Lol I only hack on other servers to be honest but not xg jb serers cause its bad :o

Plus most of the other members saw me hack other servers :o but never xg jb

A- He admits to hacking

B- Maybe this is just a typo, or maybe not, but as worded he said (twice) that he doesn't hack on jb servers, notice that this report is a mg server, so does that mean he hacks on mg but not jb?

C- Wearing xG tags and hacking elsewhere gives us a bad image.

+1 for ban and kick from clan.

After reviewing the videos and checking the link that was provided from Corn and a testimony from Swizz in Steam chat, you have caused another member to hack, you gave xG a bad name, and whose to say you won't do it again?

Perm'd from xG server and demoted to non-member

If you wish to appeal please go to the following link and follow one of the options provided:

Want To Get Unbanned?

Closed