Forest

Regarding Wolven Dominion

Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers

• Yes
    • No

To be completely honest there is no point in unbanning them. They aren't even active on their own forums (i.e., Guild and Clan Recruitment - WOW GW2 ESO TERA) and if there really was some motivation for one of them to want to be unbanned from xG, then im assuming there would have been a ban protest or two by now. xG decided on a punishment and based on past occurrences it has a lot of trouble sticking with its decisions. Grow some balls and stand by your word for once.

Guild and Clan Recruitment - WOW GW2 ESO TERA[/url]) and if there really was some motivation for one of them to want to be unbanned from xG, then im assuming there would have been a ban protest or two by now. xG decided on a punishment and based on past occurrences it has a lot of trouble sticking with its decisions. Grow some balls and stand by your word for once.

Guild and Clan Recruitment - WOW GW2 ESO TERA[/url]) and if there really was some motivation for one of them to want to be unbanned from xG, then im assuming there would have been a ban protest or two by now. xG decided on a punishment and based on past occurrences it has a lot of trouble sticking with its decisions. Grow some balls and stand by your word for once.

I don't see how not being active on forums has to do with anything with us playing on your servers? we would of made a "ban protest" but due to the issue we had at that time,there was no point in even trying to make a ban protest,we were just going to get declined by higher ups without given a chance to be unbanned.

I don't see how not being active on forums has to do with anything with us playing on your servers? we would of made a "ban protest" but due to the issue we had at that time,there was no point in even trying to make a ban protest,we were just going to get declined by higher ups without given a chance to be unbanned.

It matters because instead of worrying about trying to get unbanned from a clan you trolled/plagiarized, you should focus on getting yourselves started and your servers/forums populated.

He has a point Speed, and I was the one who was all for the group ban in the first place and here is the reasoning behind it:

When one (exaggerated by another or not) declares "war" on another, then banning the entire group of them is better in the scenario given, as it is likely that trolling will come up from other people just listening to them. It is better to just eliminate the problem, and cut the losses, there are some good players that will suffer, but if they really want to play and notice they are banned, they will come on and see what's up, and if they want to play on the servers still they will make a ban protest, and then if they were not deemed problems, swiftly unbanned.

It matters because instead of worrying about trying to get unbanned from a clan you trolled/plagiarized, you should focus on getting yourselves started and your servers/forums populated.

getting us all unbanned was not my idea,i was pulled aside into a private meeting when your higher ups were discussing certain things about us WD,there for it was never in my or in our intentions to get unbanned,just happen to be i was pulled aside and i told the true story of what really happened since we never got a chance to explain,so a vote was started.And yes a certain person might of plagiarized,but in the end of the day i changed/reworded everything.and you should be more specific when you say "you trolled" cause me myself i've never trolled xG, nor do i ever look forward to doing so.And we are slowly but surely getting everything populated,gotta remember,where a new clan,can't just become famous/gain a hundred members over night.So this is where i stop commenting and just let the vote continue,so good day to you sir.

Yes. I don't know much of what is going on since I'm from the TF2 division, but by the looks of it, banning ALL of WD is like banning ALL F2Ps from the trade server because a few of them break some rules.

Yes. I don't know much of what is going on since I'm from the TF2 division, but by the looks of it, banning ALL of WD is like banning ALL F2Ps from the trade server because a few of them break some rules.

That might be the worst comparison i've ever seen in my life. Reevaluate that thought please.

Refrain from starting a discussion/argument or instigating any sort of griefing/flaming. If you have given your opinion and your vote, then you have no need to post anymore. This goes for everyone, no exceptions.

I will again remind everyone to stay on topic and only post how they feel on the subject, nothing more. Further discussion will result in the closure of your post.

Thanks.

I never liked banning people for their group, If people do bad you ban them don't judge them for their groups please. ._.

Yes

jeez, really? a few bad people in a clan and they ALL get banned?

Just unban them all and ban the baddies (towlie/whatever), It's more work to just review and accept/deny every single one. the more people the better, and as some people (1) said, you can probably find a friend. :P

yes

jeez, really? a few bad people in a clan and they ALL get banned?

This, just because some people did harm to xG doesn't mean all of them should get banned. Why not just simply ban the people that are breaking the rules? Plus it could help us and them in growing the community. I vote yes to unbanning (some people) WD

I find it stupid how this thread had to be made. No offense to Forest but this is sad...

Also Megan do you even know what happened? If not your vote should not count.