Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

Nickname Abuse

Sorry, wrong section, Cant post in the right section.

Nickname totaly freeslayed me in jb.

I was warden and i said "When i say go, I want all t to shift walk down cellstairs, Go Shoulder to shoulder, No stacking"

some do go down without me saying go. I tell other people to kill who ever moved.

2 min later, Nickname unmutes himself saying i trapped and slayed me... It's not my fault if SOME PEOPLE are retarded and cant make difference between 2 orders or 1 Single Order.

If People keep abusing on me, **** this **** im outta here

I hate that.

where orders are like "when I say go, you will [some order] and go [to some place]"

and then someone has to be super technical and be like "you said go twice!".

Well I got slayed for Saying ONE full order. And other people killed the one who moved and nick HAD to be an Idiot and slay me for a tarp (Which obviously wasnt One) In the last wek, people abused 3-4 time on me. Im getting pretty pissed

Sorry dude, but your mic turned off. That gave the signal to those that moved that this was a separate order, so we moved. I was there, I saw it. He slayed you mostly because you started screaming at him when he unmuted himself to tell you what you did. Shrug it off and keep playing, it was one tiny incident.

you have two separate orders. first you said shift walk to the bottom of the cell stairs. then there was a pause and then you said go shoulder to shoulder. so then ppl went and u told cts to kill them, then u said u never said go when u clearly said go so that is a tarp.

@ All Stop it with wrong format, That just posting for nothing.

@ nickname, Nowhere in Motd it states that i cant Change my order. Maybe you should get at it and read it?

Arthman, your mic must have cut out because I heard a pause between you giving the order, and saying CT's kill them. So from our perspective, it was a tarp. We could try talking without you calling people ****ing retarded.