Superkiller67

Superkiller67 - Counter-Strike: Source

i didnt mass freekill in xG btw and also i maybe greifed creative but i seen more xG members + do worse, and the tekkit was not protected so therefore i was able to break it. last but not least you were a mod and changing motd for css when you weren't a DM+, you freesmited me for a rules that was not valid and then dont even say sorry , but instead you go to darkwolf and make him, make a rule with out discussing it with other dms or DL, and almost all admins and mods dont even know about.

i didnt mass freekill in xG btw and also i maybe greifed creative but i seen more xG members + do worse, and the tekkit was not protected so therefore i was able to break it. last but not least you were a mod and changing motd for css when you weren't a DM+, you freesmited me for a rules that was not valid and then dont even say sorry , but instead you go to darkwolf and make him, make a rule with out discussing it with other dms or DL, and almost all admins and mods dont even know about.

Just because you've seen a xG member do something bad, doesn't mean what you did isn't bad. You act like it isn't a big deal.

You mass freekilled on another server REPRESENTING xG

You greifed and I caught YOU doing it. You in fact did it right in front of me. I did not catch the others.

I did not change the motd while not of proper power. I simply brought the problem to Darkwolf.

I freesmited to solve a problem (we have already discussed this) I went so far as to RIGHT AFTER I DID IT, I went to serbian. I did it with darkwolf IN THE ROOM with me, and TOLD HIM I would do it. And I was punished accordingly to Serbians demands.

And me suggesting to Darkwolf to change a rule and he did not tell other staff is NOT my fault.

warrior you said you didnt change a rules (camping rule) when everyone knows it was you, please dont lie and also you should have banned me on muti verse server instead of tekkit because i didnt grief tekkit. how i was not in the clan and i was part of another clan at the time so i was just a xG regular, and you only have a sourcebans saying i freekilled, do you have a demo?

warrior you said you didnt change a rules (camping rule) when everyone knows it was you, please dont lie and also you should have banned me on muti verse server instead of tekkit because i didnt grief tekkit. how i was not in the clan and i was part of another clan at the time so i was just a xG regular, and you only have a sourcebans saying i freekilled, do you have a demo?

1) Please make sense when you reply.

2) You griefed tekkit spawn, and griefed multi-verse.

3) I can't make sense of what you said.

I can't tell if these maturity ratings are trolls.

I changed the rule AT THE TIME because I was the holder of the motd. Like I said before, I DO NOT change the rules though. Darkwolf does. I change it on the MOTD to what darkwolf to me to change it to.

I was simply saying my opinion so lets both pick the correct route and stop arguing on YOUR member application.