Vector

Vector - Team Fortress 2

+1, vector has been playing since early 2012, if he is such the problem you are all saying he is, he'd have been banned a long time ago. Oh no he bm'd some people and some little kids on tf2, give me a list of xG members who never did, you won't get very far

Honestly, I thought about it and as much of an anus Vector was in his day It's not really that big of a deal to me if he comes back. I honestly think it couldn't be THAT huge of a damn problem for him to play on the servers with us, I'm not really heated about him wanting to comeback, who knows might end up rubbing off on us. I'm not going to shit hell fire over one person, plus I've met worse human beings on servers, and (sometimes it's people still in our division no offense). Hell the guy just speaks his mind so I can definitely respect that. +1

I am sort of confused as to the motive of this thread.... since Vector commented on my post with "i don't want to get unbanned i just wanna see how the ban protest goes so badly"

Is this Ban Protest simply to grief???

Just pointing something out, @Sylux and @Goblins aren't even members....

Also, I believe that you probably did change, but since you haven't really been on any other TS channel other than the anime channel, I really can't confirm it. Staying neutral for now.

Also, I believe that you probably did change, but since you haven't really been on any other TS channel other than the anime channel, I really can't confirm it.

Last time he was in here was when he was first banned. nuh-uh.

Just pointing something out, @Sylux and @Goblins aren't even members....

Also, I believe that you probably did change, but since you haven't really been on any other TS channel other than the anime channel, I really can't confirm it. Staying neutral for now.

probably because the owners of the channels, and the other people that are channel admins have an inherent belief that vector is worse than hitler and the devil combined, and would probably try to have him perm'd from ts if they saw him in the channel :^)

On a more related note:

+1 , Now vector is not Saint Nicholas, but then again, who really is santa? none of you guys. le hue

He's not a bad guy, I look at his "bm" that you guys would claim, from what you could actually see in real evidence, and it's like a baby pool compared to anything I've seen. and on top of that more often than not, those claiming it are equally bad or worse in several cases. then the un-proved, evidence lacking claims of cyber bullying to the point of making people cry so hard that the server is shit if his presence is thought to be around and that they would never come back if he was. 1, no evidence of that, 2 that is ridiculous if people didn't play cs:s because rabid, netex, duckii, duckii jr, etc. were anywhere near the servers, then xg would not have been around for this tf2 community to flourish.

That's all I'm going to say for now, I seem like a broken record constantly bringing up the "no evidence/proof" thing, but it's a fact. you don't just punish someone based on hearsay, you need cold hard evidence.

I want to see oh stop you answer the questions he has been asked

probably because the owners of the channels, and the other people that are channel admins have an inherent belief that vector is worse than hitler and the devil combined, and would probably try to have him perm'd from ts if they saw him in the channel :^)

On a more related note:

+1 , Now vector is not Saint Nicholas, but then again, who really is santa? none of you guys. le hue

He's not a bad guy, I look at his "bm" that you guys would claim, from what you could actually see in real evidence, and it's like a baby pool compared to anything I've seen. and on top of that more often than not, those claiming it are equally bad or worse in several cases. then the un-proved, evidence lacking claims of cyber bullying to the point of making people cry so hard that the server is fudge if his presence is thought to be around and that they would never come back if he was. 1, no evidence of that, 2 that is ridiculous if people didn't play cs:s because rabid, netex, duckii, duckii jr, etc. were anywhere near the servers, then xg would not have been around for this tf2 community to flourish.

That's all I'm going to say for now, I seem like a broken record constantly bringing up the "no evidence/proof" thing, but it's a fact. you don't just punish someone based on hearsay, you need cold hard evidence.

i think i'm black listed or at least silenced in all of those channels.

Now vector is not Saint Nicholas, but then again, who really is santa? none of you guys. le hue

I'm Santa and i will stuff your ass full of coal if u wanna fight about it.

But on a more related not, The only problem i can see with vector being unbanned early is people trying to get a rise out of him to get him permed or providing shit/faked evidence to get him permed.

ALso @Ohstopyou you need to sit down and think on shit, you are not above the cl's they realized the punish was to harsh. You are not the final say if hes unbanned early or not. You say his posts are "bitchy/moaning" but admitted to not reading them. Has he hurt you that much you have to try your hardest to keep him banned? and unless you have proof people stopped playing because of him dont even bring it up, it seems more personal then anything between you two.

Why was Vector banned in the first place? Although Vector could be a harsh person He never really bothered me and always inforced the rules, especially while he was an admin. I haven't played tf2 in about 9 months so i missed all the important aspects of him being banned in the first place but i have noted that since I've signed on more rules have been broken and theres more flaws with the servers now then there were 9 months ago. I've noticed people using No clip and resizing to kill people. And the random pop up advertisements are more then intrusive and obnoxious. The vector I knew would be one of a handful of people to call these things out simply because he played the game more then others. from my experience with vector I'd have to +1

I, -1 due to past behavior on both servers and teamspeak, i witnessed him go off on both moosty and scootaloo almost two months ago with him making a commotion on the server to the point where the players asked him to stop and leave. oh and he came on bach's channel on time to start stuff with me and the others present there.

Vector. You knew fully well that you should not go to extreme measures when arguing or making fun of someone, you are an ex-staff member.

Now, if memory serves me correctly, I only recall telling someone to commit suicide is a week ban. I don't remember Vector ever saying they were going to kill someone. Therefore, it's only fair if Vector gets unbanned, right?

Or maybe not. @Healix told me to check the chatlogs on a server a while back about you, so I did.

I found out you were arguing with someone and they said you had no balls..so you sent a picture of them.

I'm not sure if makes you a legend or if it makes you a creepy mother fucker, but it's definitely not allowed.

You used to constantly scream in your mic insults at people who didn't have the same view as you or didn't know their facts properly. So basically you mass disrespected.

So overall I believe that Vector's ban length should be decreased to one month from now. Just my

All in all, I think that Vector's ban should be reduced to a month, due to recent improvement in his behavior on Teamspeak and the forums. However, if the community (not just one DL) comes to a different conclusion, I'd be fine with it.

also most people here have some form favoritism to some degree so i can see why you plus one this protest.

the old css memories cloud your judgment.

It's just their opinion, only because they've been here since ages doesn't mean they do t have a right to express it.

I found out you were arguing with someone and they said you had no balls..so you sent a picture of them.

Did you really think i sent a picture of my balls? Are you really this naive? Do you really think nobody would just go to google and type in a couple words and boom their search comes up? You can't be serious.

also most people here have some form favoritism to some degree so i can see why you plus one this protest.

the old css memories cloud your judgment.

Half the people who +1 aren't even from CSS you dunce. You can't accept that people don't agree with your opinion so you find something and automatically assume bias? What about the bias shown on the people who -1? I've still play with people from old CSS in games like GTA and hang out in their teamspeak room. and even then they still don't agree with you. I'm reading your comment over again and i honestly can't believe someone believes this.