Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

wtf?

Today,i was on t,and then RANDOMLY in game;i turned into ct,and got knifed to death,and by the time i was dead,i was on t.I checked console,no one SWITCHED ME.WTF IS THIS? Like another time a warden was giving orders,then switched to t,then when he was back on ct,he was muted. It happened to me and admiral snackbar,:C. Just last night,this one kid was on t,then came to ct,when to vents,by the time he was in armory he was t,and killed. Can we fix this random Team switch?

This is a horrible glitch,ITS INGS SWITCHES PEOPLE IN GAME,WHEN ITS A T TO CT,they get knifed by the ts around them,WHEN ITS CT TO T,THE T EITHER REBELS OR GETS KILLED ON SIGHT. I was on the server when this happened,and it was HELL i had to switch people back,while people are mass freekilling,and people were spamming admin chat!!!

i was warden, got switched to T randomly during a warday in soccer... some CT ended up killing me since i didnt realize i was switched! Very odd, many people are randomly switched at random times