Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Well...friends...

I'll be gone for the remainder of tomorrow midmorning and afternoon and Saturday at my second speech and debate tourney. Wish me luck, fellas.

If I win a trophy, then I beat varsity and captains, rofl.

for a second, i thought u were leaving, again, but then u said u were leaving for a debate so i was like "well ♥♥♥♥ that ♥♥♥♥, ima go ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOLOLOLO" lol, jkz, but good luck in the debate thing

Dont Forget your Lucky Rubber Ducky i packed it in your lunch box Hunny and i put your Favorite Peaches And Tangelo's for your snack oh and *whispers*i put your Cream in your other baggie right next to your Sandwich*whispers* Have a Good Debate hunny.

*Luckii Rubber Duckii

Dont Forget your Lucky Rubber Ducky i packed it in your lunch box Hunny and i put your Favorite Peaches And Tangelo's for your snack oh and *whispers*i put your Cream in your other baggie right next to your Sandwich*whispers* Have a Good Debate hunny.

Ok, I am back :D

I did win 2 - 2, possible 3 - 1 (Wins-Loses). Last time was 0 - 5 (my first tourney) so I have improved a bit. We won our last round because our opponnets brought themselves up in a debate, meaning opinions and not actual political evidence, so my partner wiped the floor with him using himself as an example and Fox News as a 'reliable media source'

My captain flipped out when I told her that she got into semis for her Expos. She hugged me for like 3 minutes in front of her boyfriend. She's a senior. Feelsgoodman.jpg

I ALMOST broke off to octafinals. I have another tourney in two weeks, so that's gonna be fun :D