Sign in to follow this  
K12Turtle

Membership Request

OK im here applying for (xg Membership). I have played CSS for years i recently had to make a new account because of thief. since i made new account i have only played on XG servers i love these servers and am always on surf very active player. I have only had this steam account for like 3 weeks and already i have made so many friends it get along with everyone really. xG is the only servers i play on. Really hope u guys like it.

+1 Very nice player. Very skilled surfer. He knows the rules and is very active at xG. Be great to have him

(P.S I love yu)

+1 (Forgot that before) This is my son. He is beautiful and maturity.

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 9/10

Son: Un-Disappoint/Dissapoint

A really cool guy. I met him a few days ago and he was one of the first people to speak up when I asked for help. (I think it was help with bHopping) I actually thought he was a member of xG already. I can't +1 this guy enough.

+1 played with this kid once after i got back from Egypt, seems like a good guy and the people like him.

logo.png

CONGRATULATION!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!