Sign in to follow this  
benrapelisberge

post deleted

i get your point, but i dont see anything like that in our servers. we are all adults/teenagers. (well most of us)

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

i also see the vote was closed on the topic. weird huh?

No I told Silence to close it. Most people (not all) do not understand what it takes to keep you guys playing on the servers. It takes a lot of money for the site and servers to be maintained. The clan is not growing and we have had a big population drop. So instead of complaining how about trying to get this fixed. I am not trying to be mean but it seems like no one cares what effort is being put into keeping this community alive. If you have to stop swearing as much is that such a big sacrifice? Is there other causes you can direct some angst towards? You say most the people you play with are adults.. then we need to prove it and have it represented in our servers/clan.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Yea I am going to go ahead and double post, cause I am a rebel. Anyway, like I told people earlier. Isn't way more funny to tell some one to fudge off..you lily licker? It might even increase your vocabulary.

All in favor of a clan car wash? I wanna see rabid in his bikini set and ninjew in a speedo :D

No h0mo