Sign in to follow this  
rebeibnitsuj

The Players on This Server

Alright XenoGamers today im here to discuss about the players on this server.

[xG] JailBreak - XenoGamers.org |HLStatsX|30+!LR's|SBombs| : 216.52.143.83:27015

Today while playing jailbreak chaos was broken out. First and for most i know many members might not read this but please we need to at lease ct ban some of these players for maybe a week or a day.

First off here are some of the cts on the servers that were not only breaking many rules but also freekilling.

Steam Community :: Screenshot

That is a screenshot of the names of cts that were breaking rules. The rules they broke were Tarping, Baiting, Excessive Spamming, and Freekilling. I know that there is no baiting but honestly are the terriost gonna let 3 cts just walk into our bodies and have fun? I have no idea how the rules go on this server but maybe you guys can consider a baiting rule? As for tarping, this rule was enforced a few months ago. It's been quiet till now. DestroyerofRacism has been tarping multiple times today on this server thus killing many terriost aka freekill. Basically what destroyer said was " When i say go run out of ur cells" " Ohh my bad i mean dont gog. No idea if he was tarping but caused almost 10 ts to run out and got killed. There are no demos but many witnesses in the t team. Most notable . I saw multiple times where Silence Jr had to mute all ts because they were spamming in the mic or playing music. The most notable CTs that were spamming were Destroyer, Xavien, Johhny, and The****nits.

well u should report them using ban protest , we know this happends alot but if u want it to stop get an admin in or report those players :P

Sign in to follow this