Change it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Change it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Diabeetus is fat
    • Diabeetus is fat
    • Diabeetus is fat

I think that instead of the whole baiting a freekill thing etc. and the shooting through doors stuff, that we should make it so if they are within about 10 ft (Or 15 if you guys want, i could care less which one it is) that they are kill on sight. Not including if the warday area is too close to armory , and Ts are in that area just coming out.

Thoughts?

I really don't know why an unarmed T would be stupid enough to be hovering around the warday area, and even if they were doing it without the intention of baiting a freekill they still are. T's that have guns upholstered, regardless if they're outside of the warday area or not, are KOS, so I personally don't see a reason to change the rule. However, I do think that there should be a rule change regarding wardays, as the whole debate surrounding whether or not CT's are allowed to shoot through doors and what exactly constitutes baiting a freekill was kind of left unfinished.

I think that instead of the whole baiting a freekill thing etc. and the shooting through doors stuff, that we should make it so if they are within about 10 ft (Or 15 if you guys want, i could care less which one it is) that they are kill on sight.

Thoughts?

....being within 10 to 15 feet of the entrance to the warday area is what "baiting a freekill" is.

whether or not CT's are allowed to shoot through doors and what exactly constitutes baiting a freekill was kind of left unfinished.

I think they should continue to be allowed to shoot through the doors, if you make it so that CTs cant shoot through doors then the wardays consist of the Ts standing outside the door shooting through it and yelling at the CTs that are shooting back...

I do think that CTs should not just randomly spray out through the doors tho, they should only do it when firing back at a T they know is there.

@@Matsi An example of Baiting a Freekill is sitting where CTs can see you(not behind a door, unless they can see through doors....?) and PURPOSELY not having guns so u dont get killed. When a T is moving to an area and gets shot when he didnt have guns out/ a CT didnt see him with guns out, its a freekill. And lets say they saw a T with gun out, then the door closes, he moves, and a new T with no guns is killed by the CT who saw the old T while the New T was going to the area. You cant be sure you arent freekilling when you shoot through a door, so we should either add the rule I suggested, or completely not allow shooting through doors

@@Matsi An example of Baiting a Freekill is sitting where CTs can see you(not behind a door, unless they can see through doors....?) and PURPOSELY not having guns so u dont get killed. When a T is moving to an area and gets shot when he didnt have guns out/ a CT didnt see him with guns out, its a freekill. And lets say they saw a T with gun out, then the door closes, he moves, and a new T with no guns is killed by the CT who saw the old T while the New T was going to the area. You cant be sure you arent freekilling when you shoot through a door, so we should either add the rule I suggested, or completely not allow shooting through doors

For one, there are rules in place to prevent your first situation. Two, you go from baiting a free kill to a "possible" situation that rarely happens as doors reduce damage and will probably just cause a T to QQ on mic. Though, if that T is freekilled, you handle it just like any other free kill. If a staff member saw that unarmed T die and depending on where it is, that CT who killed him would obviously be punished.

This thread isn't really necessary, you're trying to get more rules added to the motd which will probably spark arguments in game over the regulations.

@@MineCrack Yes, We'd have to SEE that T have no guns out, and admins and mods dont see everything(especially if they're participating in the warday), if they're close enough to the door to where they can be killed (with this rule) the Ts have no right to complain.

If that T is freekilled when he actually had no guns and we didnt see it, A CT can lie and say "he had guns out." Then we cant do anything because we didn't see it.

This isn't really adding rules, This rule is easier to enforce than the baiting a freekill rule, which is what we're replacing, instead of adding new ones.

@@MineCrack Yes, We'd have to SEE that T have no guns out, and admins and mods dont see everything(especially if they're participating in the warday), if they're close enough to the door to where they can be killed (with this rule) the Ts have no right to complain.

If that T is freekilled when he actually had no guns and we didnt see it, A CT can lie and say "he had guns out." Then we cant do anything because we didn't see it.

This isn't really adding rules, This rule is easier to enforce than the baiting a freekill rule, which is what we're replacing, instead of adding new ones.

What if that T wasn't within 10-15 feet and lied? Or a CT killed someone far out of range and lied? This rule won't really help, people will continue to lie and break rules.

"participation is mandatory" by this statement, unless they are actively running with no gun to the armory, they are not participating (if they have no gun, and there are no teleports to war day location) thus, you should kill them anyway and when they complain, call them faggots.

"participation is mandatory" by this statement, unless they are actively running with no gun to the armory, they are not participating (if they have no gun, and there are no teleports to war day location) thus, you should kill them anyway and when they complain, call them faggots.

There are so many times I wish I could just call the people complaining faggots ETC and not get yelled at for it >.< . Oh well.

There are so many times I wish I could just call the people complaining faggots ETC and not get yelled at for it >.< . Oh well.

Wait.... people yell at you for calling those who don't understand the rules "faggots" even though they have been explained how the rule works more than a dozen times? There is seriously an issue here...

it dosn't need to be changed it works well. Dont fix what isnt broken - Forest

Not really, nobody specifed and put in the motd if you can shoot through doors or not, I get different answers from everyone, this is to specify that you can/can't shoot through it, and Also to change it so if they're near warday they're KOS, if the new rules not added, can we atleast have a specification on if its allowed or not? As i said i always get different answers for it. @@Forest @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@DarkWolf6052