QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

I dont mean to offend anyone but what the fudge is up with all this anime on almost everyones profile? Yeah to tell you the truth I was so lucky I uncrated 10 unusuals in a row last night. A week dosnt even match the rules consequence. I have been reformed from my last ban. I swear.

Lol, what the hell? What does uncrating or anime have to do with this? I don't know why you are bringing this up, especially when uncrating 10 unusuals is HIGHLY unlikely and it is almost certain you are lying.

He said I was "lucky" for this not being a longer ban. I said I was so lucky that day I uncrated 10 in a row to show how lucky I was. No more sarcasm. I was asking why did everyone have that because its on almost everyones profile like its part of the group.

I will say this to John if he gets a chance to see this. I do know that you try very hard to deal with me and my friends. I can hear you talk very quietly and calmly when you know we dragging things out. I would also like to ask what did you say when the music was blasting about our group? Das said he heard "I know what your group is about, something, something 2013. If you would please say it here so we can understand fully what you meant. Please dont take anything the wrong way.

I will say this to John if he gets a chance to see this. I do know that you try very hard to deal with me and my friends. I can hear you talk very quietly and calmly when you know we dragging things out. I would also like to ask what did you say when the music was blasting about our group? Das said he heard "I know what your group is about, something, something 2013. If you would please say it here so we can understand fully what you meant. Please dont take anything the wrong way.

I swear to God... TO JOHN MADDEN NOT BARMITHIAN

How did xG come to this? lol. Back when I was admin, rules were if the spray was inappropriate (no matter how rude, disgusting or personal), you would warn them to change their spray, e.g. "You have until the next round to change your spray" then, if they still haven't changed it, you kick them and tell them to change it then come back. Following that, if they come back with the same spray or an equally inappropriate spray, you ban them for 5 minutes. Afterwards, an hour, and if the spray is still there, you talk to a higher up about what the next course of action is.

Okay, I get it, theses are kids and they are "Creeped out" by people having their picture, but if you Publicly Post a picture of yourself on the internet, or link someone to a picture of you, or a social media site of yours, then there is nothing you can do about it. There are going to be people who get your picture and do things you won't like, and you can stop it from happening (tell an admin that you aren't comfortable with it) then they will take appropriate action towards it.

However, just by reading this thread, I can tell the adamstone kid or whatever is overreacting probably because he is younger, and this qwerty guy is probably a troll, and shouldn't be loop holing the "Impersonating an admin" rule, but what can you do about it? It's a name. If he's telling people he's not an admin when asked, what harm is he causing?

tl;dr

stop overreacting about small things, get back to being a fun loving community. Get over yourselves and respect each other. Don't do stupid shit, just play the game.

@AdamStoe98

@QwertyAblah

@DrLee

@Mr.Fink

@Barmithian

@Matsi

Adam we did not alter your picture at all I have it (1) copy thats it. I did not save it to an external hard drive or to a cloud service. it will be 100% off my pc and off my friends pcs as well. I can screenshare my screen on skype and show you that I deleted it and wont have any other files of your personal life. You probably wont believe me but Im willing to do this so you have some relief. Like I said your not the one who got me banned or banned me. I have nothing against you.

How did xG come to this? lol. Back when I was admin, rules were if the spray was inappropriate (no matter how rude, disgusting or personal), you would warn them to change their spray, e.g. "You have until the next round to change your spray" then, if they still haven't changed it, you kick them and tell them to change it then come back. Following that, if they come back with the same spray or an equally inappropriate spray, you ban them for 5 minutes. Afterwards, an hour, and if the spray is still there, you talk to a higher up about what the next course of action is.

Okay, I get it, theses are kids and they are "Creeped out" by people having their picture, but if you Publicly Post a picture of yourself on the internet, or link someone to a picture of you, or a social media site of yours, then there is nothing you can do about it. There are going to be people who get your picture and do things you won't like, and you can stop it from happening (tell an admin that you aren't comfortable with it) then they will take appropriate action towards it.

However, just by reading this thread, I can tell the adamstone kid or whatever is overreacting probably because he is younger, and this qwerty guy is probably a troll, and shouldn't be loop holing the "Impersonating an admin" rule, but what can you do about it? It's a name. If he's telling people he's not an admin when asked, what harm is he causing?

tl;dr

stop overreacting about small things, get back to being a fun loving community. Get over yourselves and respect each other. Don't do stupid steaming pantload, just play the game.

@AdamStoe98

@QwertyAblah

@DrLee

@Mr.Fink

@Barmithian

@Matsi

idk what xG was like when you were here because I'm a newfeg, but you have a good point. I do think that John Madden shouldn't have banned for as long as he did, but just to make a point: Adamstoe asked that it be removed due to privacy and qwerty was warned but he kept it on. IMO that deserves punishment, just not as harsh as it was

idk what xG was like when you were here because I'm a newfeg, but you have a good point. I do think that John Madden shouldn't have banned for as long as he did, but just to make a point: Adamstoe asked that it be removed due to privacy and qwerty was warned but he kept it on. IMO that deserves punishment, just not as harsh as it was

Adam we did not alter your picture at all I have it (1) copy thats it. I did not save it to an external hard drive or to a cloud service. it will be 100% off my pc and off my friends pcs as well. I can screenshare my screen on skype and show you that I deleted it and wont have any other files of your personal life. You probably wont believe me but Im willing to do this so you have some relief. Like I said your not the one who got me banned or banned me. I have nothing against you.

I did change it. You can see how early the round was when sprayed it to see if it changed. It stayed the same. I freaked out and told him "w8 no no I forgot you have to leave and come back 1sec".

So some of you see that this ban is unreasonable. I have so far lost a day of JB. I deserved atleast a kick first before I get the 1 week ban. 1week is getting ahead of yourself

I have done no impersonating, no inappropriate sprays. I explained I had switched my spray and allow me to come back. He should of kicked me. Not 1 week ban.