Cpl_Hojang

Xg's great comeback (by an inconspicious xg gamer)

Doesn't xG need this?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Doesn't xG need this?

So far, the xG servers are pretty low and empty lately, even more so than usual during the holiday seasons. It seems as almost the xenoGamers are going into a “Great Depression” or state of decay. We are pretty alien and unknown to a big fraction of the Tf2 Community and I vouch for a new change. I think it is inevitable we need a change for there is a likely chance of more decay if we don’t do something. We don’t have enough donators to contribute for further development of servers and we aren’t that known. I propose that we more fully indulge ourselves in social media such as youtube for an example and patreon for further development. Its either sooner or later that xG will crumble and we need to find more ways to make xG flourish. Perhaps a good sfmer could sponser us? Or we sponser them in return for advertisement? Tell me what you guys think and maybe this can be seen by mods and DLs.

We have a social media person, and we have social media accounts. We need you guys to help promote it further, as for donations, we're running Pinion again which will keep us up alone. Though for gaining population, truth me told, it's all about our members inviting their friends and promoting us. There's nothing more to do it. @Rhododendron and I strive our best to improve the stability of websites and servers. The DLs keep the servers updated, and DMs keep well with the community. It's more about our users advertising and selling us with all of us versus pushing the onus on the admin team.

I try my best to help when I can. It seemed to work to getting people to stay on our servers when I hold free entry raffles on the less populated servers. The only problem to that is I'm not rich nor do I have unlimited items to give. I've managed to get some of my friends in real life to check out our servers, though they're not full PC gamers. Once I get my job, car, and such established I'll hopefully be able to help out ALOT more with this. I feel like not many other people are putting as much an effort as I or some of my fellow members are.

no. xG will never return to it's former glory, To many people bitch and cry over the smallest things, And this generation is plagued by people who use the term "bullying" like it's nothing, xG is riddled by 16-20year olds and they all have the mindset of a 12 year old. So no. Also tf2 is shit and our only populated servers.