Chaz

School Shootings Suck

Who is crazier?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is crazier?

• white people
    • black people
    • both

Well some black kid at my school had a gun and got caught. THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THIS DAY AND AGE!!! Not only threatening our lives but those of every none black person, by the way he was going to go kill white people or some crap. I'm about done myself. I don't really want to go to school anymore... I don't feel safe. Can we just not tomorrow?

homeboy wasnt gonna shoot the school up some frick ni*ga was talking fudge so he had to clap him up aint nothing crazy bout that

(y)

>mfw he said he was going to kill all the white people.

But you are right it started with someone making fun of his hair.

>mfw he said he was going to kill all the white people.

But you are right it started with someone making fun of his hair.

hmm, it seems to all lead back to "#stopschoolbullying"

Honestly, i was going to spout some crap about American being messed up but even then, we had a School Shooting in Dunblane 19 years ago. The whole world is messed up at the moment.

The older generations were filled with as much rage as the younger generation, but as generations come and go, people will get tired.

Eventually there will be a generation where people won't give a shit about anything

The older generations were filled with as much rage as the younger generation, but as generations come and go, people will get tired.

Eventually there will be a generation where people won't give a fudge about anything

I feel that generation of which you are speaking of has come to stay. No sense in denying what is here, hahaha. The world is screwed.

I feel that generation of which you are speaking of has come to stay. No sense in denying what is here, hahaha. The world is screwed.

Its been, eventually the sun will devour us

Ya dude cause you being afraid of black people triggers your racism by making a poll that says "who's crazier blacks or whites" then justifying it with putting a both option, Doesn't matter what skin color people are who shoot up schools, or attempt to shoot them up. They are severely damaged in the head. Not due to their skin color. HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID.

Edited by Rabid (see edit history)