STEAM_1:0:42838804

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

Been playing on the xG CS:GO server near it's birth approximately 3 or 4 years ago, before it went dead I played just about every day. Now that's it's repopulated I will continue to play as much as my brain can withstand!

Experience:

Was moderator for quite a long time during my time on the same xG CS:GO server, but when it went dead was when I went inactive and was demoted, until it's recent re-population.

Further Information:

I'm very active and have a large experience as a moderator and player. One thing I notice about the server is the only times I find not many people online is when no staff are online, and a lot of the time there is no staff online, but as soon as one gets online the server populates quickly because I guess people know someone's there to deal with free killers and to enforce the rules when needed etc etc. So, my main intent is just to become one of those player's people are excited to see online because they know I'll do my best to make their time on the server enjoyable and proper! :)

mod app in general 4Head

+1, easily the most qualified for staff atm. very active, helps get staff on to deal with rule breakers and overall a really chill dude who just wants the server to be fun for everyone. I haven't seen him cause any problems whatsoever

uhh but he isnt a member so? @Chrono should know why let him inform us if its a mistake or whats up cause he doesnt have member tag on forums.

When I was done playing in the CS:GO JB server because it went dead, I moved on to Gmod xG servers, and found out that being a co-owner for a minecraft server was considered double-clanning. I asked like 2 weeks ago for an admin on the JB server to check if I was a member still and they said I was, but they must have just made a mistake. I was pretty sure I was still member and I've been wearing the tag for quite a long time lol :p

I really hope this is over looked because I never had an intention of leaving xG, and I did leave the minecraft server I was co-owning just weeks after I was accused of double clanning.

Sorry about any inconveniences as well!

EDIT: When I click on my picture and it brings up a little profile of myself, it says I've been a member since Oct 7, 2012. I'm very confused haha

Edited by Shadow (see edit history)

EDIT: When I click on my picture and it brings up a little profile of myself, it says I've been a member since Oct 7, 2012. I'm very confused haha

thats when you joined forums lel and if you were double clanning you were probly kicked so you may have to reapply for member sorry. you seem chill and all i'd +1 if ive seen ya in game but ye

Ohh, well I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I'm praying I don't because I've put hundreds of hours into that server and going through that whole procedure of waiting would be horrible! lol

Was moderator for quite a long time during my time on the same xG CS:GO server, but when it went dead was when I went inactive and was demoted, until it's recent re-population.

I find not many people online is when no staff are online, and a lot of the time there is no staff online, but as soon as one gets online the server populates quickly because I guess people know someone's there to deal with free killers and to enforce the rules when needed etc etc. So, my main intent is just to become one of those player's people are excited to see online

Just so you know, you pretty much just said that you became inactive because the population died out, and in order to get population a Staff Member (IE. you at the time) just had to get on. Contradicting stuff there m8 :coffee:

Just so you know, you pretty much just said that you became inactive because the population died out, and in order to get population a Staff Member (IE. you at the time) just had to get on. Contradicting stuff there m8 :coffee:

But forest, I'm not mod anymore and I was referring to the jailbreak when I'm playing on it currently. Also, though. Back when I played on the server and it went dead, I was on it trying to populate it all the time, but trying to populate a server just to get 7 people on every day at the max, while asking every person on my friends list to get online was pretty excessive and not many other staff members we're trying to get it populated. So, I didnt contradict shiiieetttt ;)

alright this guy. This guy damn well deserves this. That double clanning shiz is dumb, (full offense intented) (Jk) (prolly not jking) this man knows his shiz and tries to let people know if there breaking rules or not. And since he's already been mod before and was demoted because of non Stupid rule breaking i think he deserves to get reinstated. +1

he's still a member. probably just got removed in confusion, since he left the minecraft server and at the time we also didn't have a working MC div. (i would know, i was the one who talked with him about it.)

he's still a member. probably just got removed in confusion, since he left the minecraft server and at the time we also didn't have a working MC div. (i would know, i was the one who talked with him about it.)

Well that's good to hear!