Thunder

Calladmin

Maybe this is a bit too much of a stretch but, I find that on most calladmins 2 or 3 staff members go to the server when it is unnecessary just because you have to load onto the server to do the command. I have no idea if it is possible but if you could make it so you could send a steam message to the bot that would be nice. Not a big issue if it needs heavy coding or shit to do.

@Bello @Rejects

Edited by Thunder (see edit history)

Maybe this is a bit too much of a stretch but, I find that on most calladmins 2 or 3 staff members go to the server when it is unnecessary just because you have to load onto the server to do the command. I have no idea if it is possible but if you could make it so you could send a steam message to the bot that would be nice. Not a big issue if it needs heavy coding or shit to do.

@Bello @Rejects

This is an idea that I have wanted but never brought up for the following reasons.

-staff could handle it and not actually take care of it

-staff could handle it and attempt to take care of issue before even starting up the TF2 client which just takes up a lot of time that the issue could be resolved by a staff member already in TF2.

Good idea, just incredibly flawed.

Besides, nothing wrong with a lot of staff coming on, especially if they hang out regardless of it being handled.

-staff could handle it and not actually take care of it

-staff could handle it and attempt to take care of issue before even starting up the TF2 client which just takes up a lot of time that the issue could be resolved by a staff member already in TF2.

1. Staff can type the command to handle calladmin requests and not take care of it already so nothing really changes.

2. Doesn't make a difference. As long as there's someone coming on it's fine.

If this is possible then 100% +1

Some staff may not be able to get on TF2 at that moment making them unable to take action; I think it should be implemented, but for Admin+.

Admins should have their own kind of bots to perform that action to ensure it is a call made by those who are more experienced. No offense to any Moderator but my thoughts are that Administrators are more suited to deal with these kind of occurences.