Sign in to follow this  
Never

"Drop the gun!"

I'm making this forum post because I'd like to have the "YOU MUST WARN THE T TO DROP IT!" rule changed a bit. I see ct's warning the t's to drop the gun, but mic spam overrules the ct's orders and the get slayed for freekilling, or the entire server pressures him to slay himself. I think it should be changed to something like "if the t does not drop the weapon in front of the ct within 5 seconds of picking it up, he can be killed" or something along those lines. It really sucks when ct's get killed because of cts and ts alike talking all at once.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Also, lets try and fix "FURRY FREEDAY" ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. kthx

Either way, the T's or/and CT's will find a way to complain and whine about it no matter what you change it too.

Also what's wrong with furry freeday? :C

Just the concept of the custom freedays that have to do with "ts are allowed to hold guns" and somehow half the cts believe they can... it's misleading to noobs is all, and hurts the CT team a bit.

Originally furry freeday was a day made by me and a friend of mine on here which Furry Freeday was basically a regular freeday. If I get approval from Aegean or/and Silence if I can make Furry Freeday an official type of freeday and add some specialty to it.

Maybe the specialty could be, all of the T's would be able to hold guns, but when they shoot some one/thing the Ct's are allowed to open fire, almost like a war-freeday?

ALL TERRIBLE IDEAS! Don't quit your day job guys.

No custom freedays for now plz, especially something like "T's are allowed to hold guns" that's just dumb, especially in our server of 50+ rofl.

DONT YOU DARE HATE ON MY FURRY FREEDAYS!

I always explain that it is the exact same thing as a normal freeday.

~~{~[~/--(FURRY FREEDAY!)--\~]~}~~

Just thought I should add that....

Sign in to follow this