Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Plans for today!

1. Playing 1v1 against ECKO huntsmen challenge for a Strange huntsmen (for me) or a collection of stranges (for him). He want's an audience so I will stream it.

2. Streaming LOZ OOT full run but I will be doing it quickly, wouldn't be calling it a "speedrun" but yeah

3. Will be on jailbreak and fuck around at night

Hope you guys enjoy! Have a great thursday fellow gamers. Ps. Silence is a manbearjew

I know offtopic nigga, but could we start on that free scrim torney with like 50k hub credits prize for the team soon?

I'd be happy to set up a thread with all the rules with registration information!

I got a LOT of people apparently looking to sign up with votes in jailbreak etc.

Streaming LOZ OOT full run but I will be doing it quickly, wouldn't be calling it a "speedrun" but yeah

Do Majora's Mask, that's my favorite

I will be streaming LoZ OOT probably around 8:30 EST, if not 9:30 EST. And MM is a great game, but I need to play it again before I start streaming it cuz I forgot how to do some stuff haha

Nigga please Moomad spork and I been playing OoT for the past week for about an hour a day. gonna see how fast i can do a basic run by game time.

@Aegean! Sounds good to me, thats what spork and I were doing, by game time not IRL time, moomad cant it's his first time playing it. no fucking clue why he played MM first. what a scrub.

And MM is a great game, but I need to play it again before I start streaming it cuz I forgot how to do some stuff haha

Not to mention if you're going to try to do all the masks and then get that ultimate mask at the end, it's probably going to take a while haha